Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Monday Night Club - BBC Radio 5Live

Mark Saggers is joined by John Motson, Steve Claridge and...................................... Simon Jordan!

Tonight from 7pm.

Comments

• Options
    Colin W****r is on big league weekend now
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]Colin W****r is on big league weekend now

I wish he was managing us!
  • Options
    parky is on talk sport at sometime tonight talking to stan collymore
  • Options
    He (Jordan) actually spoke a lot of sense and said he did NOT want us to go down, but did question the running of the club......he's not alone!
  • Options
    I thought Jordan came across very well. I didn't really expect that, but I warmed to him....I always said that he talked sense from time to time!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]He (Jordan) actually spoke a lot of sense and said he did NOT want us to go down, but did question the running of the club......he's not alone![/quote]
    I hate to say it but he sounded entirely reasonable, and I found myself agreeing with a lot of what he said. He did sound genuine when he spoke about our situation, I was expecting some gloating but it never arrived.
    He is still a tosser though.
  • Options
    He was on Talksport a few months back with Adrian Durham, and to be fair he did come across well with some of his thoughts, like everyone else, I hate to admit it.