Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lita to Ipswich

edited January 2009 in Rumours
For a reported £500K according to the Eastern Daily Press. Norwich couldn't match his reputedly £25K per week wages

Comments

• Options
    And Ipswich can ?

Does that mean Lisbie is now available? Sign him up!

;o)
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Sounds a good scheme to me. Let's start a petition .... and a whip-round.

But Lita on £25000 a week. If true, Ye Gods!
  • Options
    Ipswich have billionaire owner Marcus Evans
  • Options
    Lita = good player but at those wages, no thanks - no wonder he used to jump into Pardew's arms whenever he scored!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: valleyman[/cite]Lita = good player but at those wages, no thanks - no wonder he used to jump into Pardew's arms whenever he scored!

Yep good but not that good.
  • Options
    £25 k a week? well if you add up Christensen, Sinclair, Dickson and Fleetwood you're probably three-quarters of the way there.

Would Coppell take them as a job lot in exchange for Lita? Exactly...
  • Options
    Looks like Lita is on the bench for Reading tonight, so obviously this deal hasn't been done yet.
  • Options
    What happened to Sam Sodje- does he get a game at Reading or is he on loan elsewhere?
  • Options
    Had hoped with us now saving on Bouazza, we may be able to tempt Lita back here. Pretty sure those wages quoted above are VASTLY above what his current contract is.

Lita knows where the goal is, and would give us a real edge. If we was to push the boat on anyone, he is one i would really consider.
  • Options
    Thing is smudge unless we ship one of our strikers out it could get a bit tasty in the dressing room as we could have ourselves a love triangle Lita is with one of our players ex missus.

not that that should mean owt but you never know if our man leaves then we would harmony once again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AFKA, that's what I've always thought...I never understood why people were so (seemingly) lukewarm on him, other than the terrible boots.

I believe that his signing would not only serve as a positive step on the pitch, but also as a firm declaration of intent to compete, both to the division and the supporters...
  • Options
    NLA...now that's the sort of good gossip that gets board membership up!! Is this common knowledge? From your cryptic post, I take it it is not...
  • Options
    last time i heard gossip like that was when Super Kevin Lisbie was sniffing arround Danny Murphy's missus... which was one of the reasons he left
  • Options
    Not sure how many know bud tbh, i wouldnt like to post who it is until they leave and even then it would have to be whispers only i am afraid
  • Options
    Of course...as juicy as it might be, this isn't the place...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LiveByTheSword[/cite]last time i heard gossip like that was when Super Kevin Lisbie was sniffing arround Danny Murphy's missus... which was one of the reasons he left

Blimey, Super Kev has 5 kids. Where did he get the energy from?
    Curbs said he was injured, but now we know he was chasing skirt, Danny Murphy's missus, eh?

No wonder Lisbie never signed for Fulham.

;o)
  • Options
    I believe Lita scored for Reading last night ! (on the pitch i mean)
  • Options
    How many clubs has Lita been at? I've lost count.
  • Options
    Came on as a sub with 15 mins to go and was presented with a one on one (if you know what I mean).
  • Options
    He didn't go down in the box ......?

;o)