Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nicknames that should be

Why does the darts player Ted Hankey dress up like Dracula and call himself "The Count". Surely he should dress up as a red Indian and call himself Ted "The Chief" Hankey.

Are there any other sporting nicknames that aren't but should be?

Comments

• Options
    maybe with his name he should cover himself in green and call himself "snotty" Hankey
  • Options
    Apparently he had an affair with Madonna and she wrote a song about it.
  • Options
    Doesn't he look like The Count off of Sesame Street?

Darts players are great aren't they. John 'Boy' Walton - I don't think so!!!

If a working men's club ever came to life and could speak, it would sound like Bobby George....
  • Options
    My friend Phil, who also has a pub in Albufeira, is a good mate of John Walton, not only does he have the Walton name, apparently he is also one of a family of seven brothers and sisters. Hence the monicker.
  • Options
    the best nick name i ever heard is a fat dood at school called Simon. we used to call him 'Simon the pie-man'. Simple....genius!
  • Options
    One of my old workmates who is still a really good friend, is called john, lives in Eltham, so i nicknamed him Eltham John!! That was 10 years back, and he still answers to this name, mainly just Eltham!!
  • Options
    The bloke who comes on to the Madness song makes me cringe.
    The whole BBC darts is a pile of **** compareds to SKY's serving over christmas.
    LETS PLAY DARTS. F*** OFF.
  • Options
    lol ollie!
  • Options
    Cheers Carlsberg me ol son. As an aside, also had a good mate from Leeds, Northern Joe or the just simply the Northern one!
  • Options
    i know of a bloke in chatham called dirty bill from chatham hill.

And dicko will back me up on this one. There was an old skanky fella who everyone knows for walking around asking everyone for a pound. He was banned from the town centre after a few years of harrassing people. It made the local paper with the headline ''Billy the quid banned from chatham town''.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Billy the quid is notorious!!

You got a pound bruv.