Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dean Sinclair

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
According to SSN he has joined Grimsby on a months loan

Comments

• Options
    Errrr right........ thanks shirty?
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    http://www.grimsby-townfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10417~1511044,00.html

Highly rated Charlton midfielder?

Possibly the most pointless signing we have made.
  • Options

I can see a thread starting here.
  • Options
    he's had more loans than Barclays bank this one what is the point.
  • Options
    as with Christiansen probably another on 4k pw who is never gonna play for us but we are lumbered with as he will see out his contract as going elsewhere would mean a 50% plus wages cut. Another Pardew masterstroke.
  • Options
    who is Dean Sinclair??????
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]as with Christiansen probably another on 4k pw who is never gonna play for us but we are lumbered with as he will see out his contract as going elsewhere would mean a 50% plus wages cut. Another Pardew masterstroke.[/quote]

more or less what i was going to say
  • Options
    He signed a three year contract so we are stuck with him for another year at least.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]

Fleetwood, anyone?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]

That Dorian fella
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leave Dorian alone.
  • Options
    i always liked that Birds of a Feather show
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]as with Christiansen probably another on 4k pw who is never gonna play for us but we are lumbered with as he will see out his contract as going elsewhere would mean a 50% plus wages cut. Another Pardew masterstroke.

Don't knock Sinclair too much, he'll be the mainstay of our midfield in league one next season!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]He signed a three year contract so we are stuck with him for another year at least.

Yeah he's probably on £5k a week like Christensen.
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]who is Dean Sinclair??????

Dresses up in cartoon dog suit and comes out onto the pitch before every match, took over from an American guy called Cory Gibbs.
  • Options
    I feel sorry for him because the last time he played for us he scored and hasn't been given another chance.
  • Options
    really that is harsh!
  • Options
    the worse thing about the whole Sinclair saga is the fact that he was playing at barnet (?) the same time as Nicky Bailey and chose him instead.

18 months later he then pays 3 time as much as Southend did to get the right player, as well during that time paying Sinclair's wages.

Pardew is a complete w*****r.
  • Options
    Golfie don't forget the fact that 18 months ago Josh Wright was also at Barnet and won their player of the year award.

I wonder why Barnet were never more successful?!
  • Options
    charlton33562news1.jpg

He looks like the eldest brother from Waterloo Road last night, his family kept moving from town to town as well so could well be him...
  • Options
    so long as the middle brother doesn't go shooting anyone or the baby brother saying that!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stuart Fleetwood has also had his loan at Brighton extended for a further month.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Stuart Fleetwood has also had his loan at Brighton extended for a further month.

Notice it's until the end month, rather than a full month. Probably hoping to get him out on loan again or even sell him permanently on the last day of the window.
  • Options
    The signings of Sinclair, Christensen, and Fleetwood sum up the Pardew era – money wasted on players even he thought weren’t good enough!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]the worse thing about the whole Sinclair saga is the fact that he was playing at barnet (?) the same time as Nicky Bailey and chose him instead.

18 months later he then pays 3 time as much as Southend did to get the right player, as well during that time paying Sinclair's wages.

Pardew is a complete w*****r.

part of pardew's 2 yr plan was to have the barnet engine room running the charlton midfield

still, we only paid a 'developmental' (??) fee of £125K for sinclair.....with the emphasis being on mental
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JohnnyH2[/cite]The signings of Sinclair, Christensen, and Fleetwood sum up the Pardew era – money wasted on players even he thought weren’t good enough!

Fleetwood is unproven and at least has been loaned out to get him up to speed and therefore we won't know for a season or so whether he's any good.

I would though include McLeod in there as money wasted.