Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

OS ......

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
is down!

Could this be another signing maybe KAKA or Ronaldo on loan till the end of the week?????

Comments

• Options
    probably signed a contract with a new pie supplier, Peters maybe?
  • Options
    Yearly accounts to be placed on there?
  • Options
    No, it's Moo2 just signed for Arsenal for £2.5 million.
  • Options
    Dickson's gone to Leeds for £5 million.
  • Options
    One of those dodgy £1 coins stuck in electric meter.
  • Options
    The clubs it department are working there hardest...

large.jpg
  • Options
    Tis up again now but nothing new. Must have been a gremlin in the works.
  • Options
    That Mambo fella on the os looks a big geeza could he be our Emil Heskey. i see they put him up front the last 10 mins in the reserves even though we started with 4 strikers !!!!! :-( i dont know whether i should laugh or cry.
  • Options
    Club accounts due today are they not (Am I the only one who reads the ticker at the top then?)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]That Mambo fella on the os looks a big geeza could he be our Emil Heskey. i see they put him up front the last 10 mins in the reserves even though we started with 4 strikers !!!!! :-( i dont know whether i should laugh or cry.

Isn't he a centre back?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nope utility!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]That Mambo fella on the os looks a big geeza could he be our Emil Heskey. i see they put him up front the last 10 mins in the reserves even though we started with 4 strikers !!!!! :-( i dont know whether i should laugh or cry.

How old is he supposed to be?

He looks about 30!

http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=33554