Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Big Mac - no more RIP

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mcribs are the second best thing that comes out of macdonalds .the first is a banna milkshake the best hangover cure ever
  • Options
    I thought Supermac might have passed away. Pleased to see he hasn't and a quick Wiki check tells me he will collect his first pension this week!
  • Options

Mcribs are the second best thing that comes out of macdonalds .the first is a banna milkshake the best hangover cure ever

Can't stand neither.

The big tasty (without bacon) is the only thing worth going mac d's for...oh and their sweet chilli chicken wraps and iced mochas!
  • Options

BDL said:

Bring back the McRib!

why did they bring it back

had one today it was vile
    You just bumped a thread that was 4 years older than your account, spend more time outside man!
    Was not hard to find
    typed in mcrib into search and there was only 3 threads and this seemed the most relevant to write in
    I understand the basic workings of the internet, thanks, what I don't understand is WHY.
  • Options

BDL said:

Bring back the McRib!

You just bumped a thread that was 4 years older than your account, spend more time outside man!
    Was not hard to find
    typed in mcrib into search and there was only 3 threads and this seemed the most relevant to write in
    I understand the basic workings of the internet, thanks, what I don't understand is WHY.
    Is anyone else not tempted to type on random words into the CL search engine to see what pops up?
  • Options

I thought Supermac might have passed away. Pleased to see he hasn't and a quick Wiki check tells me he will collect his first pension this week!

Going strong in Ireland
  • Options

BDL said:

Bring back the McRib!

Was not hard to find
    Is anyone else not tempted to type on random words into the CL search engine to see what pops up?
    I once accidentally typed in 'big tits' thinking I was on Google.

• Options

BDL said:

Bring back the McRib!

Was it a first date Paulie? I hope you impressed her with your in depth knowledge of hair highlighting and random Charlton stats!
  • Options

BDL said:

Bring back the McRib!

Was not hard to find
    I once accidentally typed in 'big tits' thinking I was on Google.

I can think of quite a few threads off the top of my head that would have come up with that search.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2015
    " Big Mac - no more RIP"

Phew ! Thought you meant the guy in "Casualty" !

• Options
    smiffyboy said:

All of macdonalds is utter tripe and makes me feel sick

Corrected

• Options
    I hope for you guys it's not this, advertised as not for vegetarians:

• Options

I must admit I'm a lover of the banana shake. When I'm in my local town and feel peckish, I walk into MacDonalds, buy a shake, then take it with me 100 yards into Burger king and get myself a whopper & fries.

Meal completed.............
  • Options
    A meal at Mcdonals isn't complete without chicken nuggets, c'mon guys
  • Options
    McDonald's is sh*t but for some reason on occasions, i just fancy having one and feel disappointed in myself and the food straight after eating it.

The mcrib is overrated, I only got it as it reminded me of krusty burger.
  • Options
    McRib was awful today, tastes like turkey twizzler.
  • Options
    Haven't set foot in a McDonald's for nearly twenty years. I'd rather eat my own toe cheese.
  • Options

Haven't set foot in a McDonald's for nearly twenty years. I'd rather eat my own toe cheese.

Is it vegetarian toe cheese?
  • Options
    All about the Big Tasty
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Fries with that?
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

All of macdonalds is utter tripe and makes you feel sick

Some actual utter tripe by way of comparison: