Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall

So they have a few Jurnos who think just cos they say they are Wall they are "real" footie fans fans --------------F**K Em !

For donkeys years now we have taken the piss out of their scum bag fans ---------------SPANNERS and their shit TOOL BOX of a ground, now we are shit and in big do do they crawl out from under the stones where they have laid and give it !

No one likes you because your scum and you like being scum.

You dont care about CAFC ???? boll** total bll** these sad little tossers of jurnos and others that are Wall laid in their pits at night abussing themselves for hours thinking of what thay could say when at long last CAFC dropped to their own shit teams level.

you WISH that you had our history and you WISH that you could of been CAFC not gutter dwellers from a cab office in Bermnsey !

Comments

• Options
    jeeesus gh bad day mate
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    Friendly banter mate ----- they read this site ---------- so i thought would be nice to say hello is all .
  • Options
    "Millwall" "Friendly" and "Read" are not normally found in the same sentance GH.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]No one likes you because your scum and you like being scum.
    That sums them up perfectly. They love their image, especially the fans from the suburbs.
  • Options
    Hate them with an absolute passion and have done since the early 60's...then again, I have more reason to than most.
    I'll say no more!
  • Options
    and we all piss up the wall.... SIDEWAYS!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Hate them with an absolute passion and have done since the early 60's...then again, I have more reason to than most.
    I'll say no more!

elaborate please
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    f em dulwich are a bigger club and they are shite everyone knows em cos they av done f all .
  • Options
    as a Palace fan can I please add my extreme hatred of Millwall to this rather less than erudite thread

they're all total filth

Brighton and even you lot I hate in a very different way

They won't go up though - they'll always be shit
  • Options
    And you can p..s off to where you came from as well
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    budge,
    don't sit on the fence mate, speak your mind !!
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I hate Millwall more than any other set of fans going no ifs no buts. In fact, I only hate Millwall fans, and it's because of their fans that I hate that club so much. I find Palace, W.Ham and a few others highly irritating at times, but Millwall are the only ones I can truly assign the emotion of real blood hatred to on a full time basis. Even when CAFC aren't in the same division I hate that club and wish it and it's followers no good. Any Charlton fan of the late 70's and through the 80's should be able to understand this feeling, no explanation required.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham[/cite]I hate Millwall more than any other set of fans going no ifs no buts. In fact, IonlyhateMillwall fans, and it's because of their fans that I hate that club so much. I find Palace, W.Ham and a few others highly irritating at times, but Millwall are the only ones I can truly assign the emotion of real blood hatred to on a full time basis. Even when CAFC aren't in the same division I hate that club and wish it and it's followers no good. Any Charlton fan of the late 70's and through the 80's should be able to understand this feeling, no explanation required.

Never agreed more with the entire content of a post than that Eltham...100% spot on.
  • Options
    It took so long to finally beat them twice in one season, oh how we looped! (morts in the snow and Lee Lee Lee Bowyer).
    Whenever we played them, we were more often better on paper than them, but could we win? Shocking.
    As a Charlton fan, to beat your rivals was really important, but mostly we had to witness our players, just lying down and giving up.
    Thats probably why I am such a pessemistic fan, thanks to the muggies.
    And as for their support whenever we played them, total mental cases.
    Lovely people (oh and I forgot to mention, my Dad supports them!)
  • Options
    An early memories of one of my first away games was (I think) a 4-2 win at The Den, Carl Leaburn getting a hat trick I think? A lot of crowd trouble as well, seats flying everywhere.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham[/cite]I hate Millwall more than any other set of fans going no ifs no buts. In fact, IonlyhateMillwall fans, and it's because of their fans that I hate that club so much. I find Palace, W.Ham and a few others highly irritating at times, but Millwall are the only ones I can truly assign the emotion of real blood hatred to on a full time basis. Even when CAFC aren't in the same division I hate that club and wish it and it's followers no good. Any Charlton fan of the late 70's and through the 80's should be able to understand this feeling, no explanation required.

Spot on Eltham. Palace, Palace, who the f*** are Palace.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Eltham[/cite]I hate Millwall more than any other set of fans going no ifs no buts. In fact, I[i]only[/i][u]hate[/u]Millwall fans, and it's because of their fans that I hate that club so much. I find Palace, W.Ham and a few others highly irritating at times, but Millwall are the only ones I can truly assign the emotion of real blood hatred to on a full time basis. Even when CAFC aren't in the same division I hate that club and wish it and it's followers no good. Any Charlton fan of the late 70's and through the 80's should be able to understand this feeling, no explanation required.[/quote]

Spot on Eltham. Palace, Palace, who the f*** are Palace.[/quote]

OK - it's a deal. You go and hate Millwall (have you got a traditional rival, btw) and we'll stick with Brighton. Everyone's happy again (although I'd much rather have brighton as rivals than Millwall)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: david sylvian[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]

Spot on Eltham. Palace, Palace, who the f*** are Palace.

OK - it's a deal. You go and hate Millwall (have you got a traditional rival, btw) and we'll stick with Brighton. Everyone's happy again (although I'd much rather have brighton as rivals than Millwall)
    I think Brighton are traditionally more Palace's level...
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    [cite]Posted By: david sylvian

You Sir, are a classic reason why I find Palace fans an irritant. Millwall were our rivals long before Palace were a blip on our radar, and for most in the know that's never changed. We don't need your permission or agreement on the matter, it's just the facts of the situation. You don't choose your rivals (your comment on Brighton seems to betray the idea you feel you can) they are foisted on you, natural enemies. Palace fans will never get that important point though.
  • Options
    Agreed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never really "hated" Palace-
    but "Detest" the Spanners.
  • Options
    Palace 'annoyed' me when we were there - though never felt like that towards the Hamsters. After we sent them down I felt the 'score' was settled and with the exception of Tango Man, I see them as very similar to us.

Millwall on the other hand have always attracted the sort of local people you just know would wanna support 'The 'Wall' - mostly those inadequates who have nothing better to do in life. Always been 'enemy No 1' for me and was so gutted about their Wemberlee run a few years back - though amusing to see their last home crowd before that worst ever Cup Final display.

As for them not caring about us - how comes all their 'top boys' ALWAYS show when we play them?
  • Options

Agreed. Someone on my way of thinking.
  • Options
    Hate everything about them, particularly the way they are actually proud of being the most vilified set of arsewipes in football. Something to be proud of boys, real achievement there! Morons!
  • Options
    leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeburns hatrick was at Ipswich in a 5 v 1 win.

and all those Millwall mates of yours will turn into rabid scum bags when we play at The Valley. Of course they dont care tho.
  • Options
    What I can't get my head round is the 'No one likes us we don't care' thing....strange 'cos if you tell 'em you don't like 'em they do seem to get most upset....I wish they'd make up their collective tiny minds exactly what they mean.
  • Options
    Funny thing is that you hate US more than we hate you! In fact we don't hate you, laugh at you maybe, deride your eccentric ways, train spotting, knitting etc, etc, but hate you NEVER....times like this are priceless, when you are on your uppers and the power of the English language can be so rewarding! The last few seasons my Charlton mates have swarfed me with shrapnel! Well now it's pay back time! I'd love to say 'See you next season' but then you'll be in League 1 and we'll be in the Championship! So won't happen I guess!
  • Options
    Can't argue with that Horsie. Fair do's. I heard a rumour they are thinking of extending the Den because the crowds might be higher than 7,000 next season when you go up. What you heard?
  • Options
    you'll bottle it... bottling's about all you're good for

if we go down we will indeed be seeing you next year

Ta ta
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Can't argue with that Horsie. Fair do's. I heard a rumour they are thinking of extending the Den because the crowds might be higher than 7,000 next season when you go up. What you heard?[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]Can't argue with that Horsie. Fair do's. I heard a rumour they are thinking of extending the Den because the crowds might be higher than 7,000 next season when you go up. What you heard?[/quote]

Yep I heard that rumour too! but then someone said that there's a possibility that the Addicts might stay up, so the for the big S.E London derby we thought you'd probably fill nine seats in the west stand and we could fill the away end for you!