Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Have I got news for you

Not sure who it was saturday (maybe AFKA) but is was suggested like have i got news for you with there guest presenter we should have a guest manager each week.Could be interesting.

Comments

• Twas I !!

First up i'd have Fern Britton for the Forest game
  • i would have amy whinehouse for the Palace game.
  • Is Amy's husband out of the nick yet? We could send him and a few of his mates into the Palace dressing room before the game for a little gentle 'persuasion'...
  • I would choose Jose Mourinho for the Palace game.
  • Russell Brand, he gets more complaints than Parky.
  • Dale Winton, to stiffen up the back.
  • dont need her husband nigel i am sure a few of us could do the job just as well
  • Count me in!
  • Hows trix tel??

are you here or there?
  • there back 4 palace
  • Sponsored links:

• *Can't find my thread, sorry, so putting this here.......

Hi Paul,

Have I Got News For You tickets available...

Wow, last week's HIGNFY was a great start to the new series wasn't it?

If you'd like to join Ian, Paul and their guests in the studio this series, simply apply for tickets by clicking your preferred date below.

Tickets are allocated via a ballot and you will be informed of your application status at least 10 days before each recording.

Recording dates currently open:

Thurs 5th May - Click here to book

Thurs 12th May - Click here to book

Thurs 19th May - Click here to book

Thurs 26th May - Click here to book

Thurs 2nd June - Click here to book

Recording venue: The London Studios, Upper Ground, London, SE1 9LT
    Doors open: 18:45
    Record time: 19:15

Note: if the above links don't work please paste this link into your browser to apply for tickets: https://hat-trick-productions.tickettext.co.uk

...and contestants needed for new Hat Trick shows!

Hat Trick Entertainment are currently developing several quiz show formats and would like to extend their pool of contestants who are available to take part in paid question testing and run-throughs.

The run-throughs will take place at the Hat Trick office in Camden, North London. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in the beginning stages of a programme's development.

Following an audition, if you are successful you will then be considered for paid run-throughs and testing sessions. If any of the formats are later commissioned you will then be considered for the televised series.

If this sounds like something that you may be interested in then please download the application form here and send it back with a recent photograph to contestants@hattrick.com.

Due to the high number of applicants, if you do not hear back from us then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this stage.

We look forward to hearing from you.

For advanced info on Hat Trick TV recordings:
    Like us on Facebook here and follow us on twitter here
    Like TicketText on Facebook here and follow them on twitter here

Many thanks for all your continued support with Hat Trick shows, please check the website for bookings on all other recordings!

Best wishes
    Hat Trick Box Office

• Cancel that......found it.
  • Got tickets for tonight! Looking forward to it.