Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

people who applied for managers post

2»

Comments

• Options
    i heard a world cup winning german captain applied.
  • Options
    lothar matthaus
  • Options
    we aint got no money so it dont matter
  • Options
    i know it don't matter but you could play my game :-)
  • Options
    Steve Tilson definately applied for the job, can't imagine he would have cost that much (although maybe a bit of compo to Southend).
  • Options
    there was 3 that applied

NSS
    NLA

And Parky

the first 2 were over ambitious and over qualified then there was Parky ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Steve Tilson definately applied for the job, can't imagine he would have cost that much (although maybe a bit of compo to Southend).

Thats funny cos i am afriend of Steves and I'm sure he would have mentioned it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Steve Tilson definately applied for the job, can't imagine he would have cost that much (although maybe a bit of compo to Southend).

Thats funny cos i am afriend of Steves and I'm sure he would have mentioned it.

I've known for a few weeks via my best mate who knows Tilson well and was told by him personally. I didn't mention it before in case it had any repercussions for him. But now the jobs gone what the heck!
  • Options
    Even more gutted now, I honestly think he would be perfect for us.

No inflated ego just a bloody good manager who gets the best out of average players.

Hoping to get a ticket for the Chelsea replay this week, remind me of the good old days.
  • Options
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=21801&page=1
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And check out my post. I told you so!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]

And check out my post. I told you so!

One must assume, given that you 'knew' that Parky was staying, that you put a sizeable bet on at the bookies Chirpy........you must have won a small fortune?
    Another classic example of Chirpy being Chirpy.............. as usual.
  • Options
    there was a list,heard it from a person who dont bullshit,