Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shooting Stars

DA9DA9
edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
The history of last night, funniest thing I have seen on TV in a long time, absolute genius.

Comments

• I found the summary show beforehand ten times funnier than the actual show that followed.

Forgot just how funny some of the sketches they did were.
  • Bugger- missed this- any idea if there are any repeats scheduled?
  • The actual show wasn't as good as it was but George's song saved it!
    "1942,1942, I invented the shoe, in 1942!" Genius.
  • [cite]Posted By: StanmoreAddick[/cite]Bugger- missed this- any idea if there are any repeats scheduled?
    BBC i-Player is your friend ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]The actual show wasn't as good as it was but George's song saved it!

1943, 1943, I invented the tree, in 1943

LO V V L
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ollywozere[/cite]The actual show wasn't as good as it was but George's song saved it!

1943, 1943, I invented the tree, in 1943

LO V V L

In 1944 I Invented the floor, in 1944

Loved the giggles for the peanut song and running around the table for 1942 song..........my personal favourite, the baked potato song, surreal and so funny.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]The history of last night, funniest thing I have seen on TV in a long time, absolute genius.
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I found the summary show beforehand ten times funnier than the actual show that followed.

Agree both points

When Vegas knocked over his pint........ "Everything i get close to in life runs away from me....." Loved it!
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]The history of last night, funniest thing I have seen on TV in a long time, absolute genius.
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I found the summary show beforehand ten times funnier than the actual show that followed.

Agree both points

When Vegas knocked over his pint........ "Everything i get close to in life runs away from me....." Loved it!

And the comment to his careers advisor "Look, what I'm getting paid for, going down a slide with a Guinness in my hand"
  • Also did you notice the amount of guests that are now no longer around. . . .

Ulrikka definate 'would ya', not so sure now. . . .
  • DA9 i laughed at that one too!

Falconwood

I still would Ulrika ---- Ooohranu
  • Sponsored links:

• Ulrikka looked awful.

Heroin Chic?.
  • She lost her appeal after seeing that C4 programme about her.

Bit of a nutter.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]DA9 i laughed at that one too!

Falconwood

I still would Ulrika ---- Ooohranu

Ulrika.............yes please, still would
  • "Would ya ?"

Not toooo sure............
  • Best joke of the night; Don't ask to look at Ulrika's knees, you'll see her boobies!

Can't remember the last ten minutes. Couldn't stop laughing after the appearance of Bob's testicle in the Ray Mears sketch!
  • [cite]Posted By: Daggs[/cite]Best joke of the night; Don't ask to look at Ulrika's knees, you'll see her boobies!

Can't remember the last ten minutes. Couldn't stop laughing after the appearance of Bob's testicle in the Ray Mears sketch!

"I'm rotating a weasle"
  • Just watched it all on iplayer, how funny was that, i was in stitches, forgot how much i loved that show, when they had that orrible turner women in that box with vic pretending to be the bull, thats priceless!! Even thought the new shooting stars was funny!!
  • Just watched it all. Best tv this xmas
  • SKY PLUSSED It and watched last night - had me in stitches
  • Watched the documentary last night, saving the new show for tonight.

George's lesbian song was a cracker too...
  • Sponsored links:

• what happened to ulrikas nose? it used to be mega cute now looks like its been hit with a cricket bat
  • "Peanuts"
  • Just arrived back from Australia to the news that Parkinson has been appointed permanently after his impressive and reinvigorating spell as caretaker.

Saw this thread and remembered one of the things that I used to do to cheer me up and give me perspective on life...

...That is watch the Shooting Stars 'peanuts' video on Youtube.

Happy 2009 everyone!

:)
  • Its about "BAD" peanuts !
  • bloody great show
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]what happened to ulrikas nose? it used to be mega cute now looks like its been hit with a cricket bat

i thought that too, these soppy idiots who get there noses changed under the knife are so pathetic, ala leslie ash whats the point!!
  • I saw this last night and had tears from the laughter. The new show must have been hard to try and pick up again where they had left off but George's song turned it round and Jack Dee's challenge was hilarious. Top stuff
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]what happened to ulrikas nose? it used to be mega cute now looks like its been hit with a cricket bat

i thought that too, these soppy idiots who get there noses changed under the knife are so pathetic, ala leslie ash whats the point!!

r.e Leslie Ash
    WASN'T IT HER LIPS SHE CHANGED?