Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Powelly gaining some valuable experience....

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
before he digs us out of the dung in a season or twos time. ;-)

Link

Comments

• edited December 2008
    Powelly at left back for our surge to the League One title next season as player/coach??? :o)

Top man
  • Its great that the comments below are of universal praise - not that it could be anything else.

Legend.

And that is FACT.
  • i miss the legend that is, was and will always be...
  • Yeah, his celebration of running up the tunnel and jumping fist raised would be redundant this season however...
  • true but just that love of what he was doing was immense!
  • and the covered end all screaming "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" before he did for the 3rd or 4th time...lol
  • aaah the goood old days kins should do it in his trackie when we get a win ;o)
  • He's a loon. Against Derby I was wearing about 4 layers with scarf, hat and gloves and he's on the bench in t-shirt, shorts and socks...the man must have warm blood!!!
  • That comes from being in the heated duggout - heated with frustration, anger and wasted talent.
  • Sponsored links:

• He's probably still good enough to play for us now.mmm maybe next seasons player/coach :)
  • Oops, sorry Spankie missed your first post.;)
  • edited December 2008
    Did you read this on Carly's link?

"But success in football can be ephemeral and then elusive. Once the sun sets on a golden era it often turns dark very quickly and leaves fans hankering for past glories. It is gone before you realise and years are spent wondering why."

I would laugh my arse off, if only it could have been funny ........
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Its great that the comments below are of universal praise - not that it could be anything else.

Legend.

And that is FACT.

I think you'll find it is LOCKED ON FACT sunshine get it right LOL
  • " Powell believes the vibrancy and energy the young pros have brought to the squad has in turn benefitted some of the older players"

Are you listening Parky?
  • where's powelly's mbe?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]where's powelly's mbe?[/quote]

Apparantely very easy to nominate someone, you need to send letters to nominations committee and if they think it is worthy of consideration they ask for someone else to support the nomination. Next year?
  • definatey!
  • [cite]Posted By: carly burn[/cite]before he digs us out of the dung in a season or twos time. ;-)

Link

How right was I !!