Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton - QPR match thread.....

124»

Comments

• Options
    Disallowed goal from QPR

Ref speaking to charlton bench Parkinson sent from dugout
  • Options
    phil pRKINSON SENT OFF.....
  • Options
    parkey defending a 2-2 draw - otherwuse bring on shelvey instead of Holland.
  • Options
    lots of qpr pressure
  • Options
    qpr corner.......
  • Options
    qpr corner
  • Options
    good save elliot, another corner
  • Options
    WE SHOULD BE ATTACKING THEM...!
  • Options
    2-2 full time
  • Options
    FT..... intense
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]parkey defending a 2-2 draw - otherwuse bring on shelvey instead of Holland.

Sorry Golfie but what a load of toss that statement is. Defending a draw? Why would he? Maybe its because Holland has been playing more this season!
  • Options
    The thing is if you was parky, 2-2 at home.. haven't won a game in 14 and you look at the bench with 2 minutes remaining plus stoppages, you see Mat Holland and Jonjo Shelvey. We all know what matt holland will give.. Jonjo is 16 young and brought up through the academy.. the fans would have got going, Jonjo would have wanted the ball and tried to make something happen. Instead he brings on matty and we scrape the last few minutes by the sound of it and get a draw. I'm not saying Jonjo would have definately changed things.. but it would have shown more intent to win the game rather than matty holland.
  • Options
    Prepare yourselves for Walsall, Orient, Huddersfield and Northampton boys and girls, that's where we're going, no doubt about it now (hasn't been doubt since Sheffield Utd, tbh)!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: tom_cafc[/cite]The thing is if you was parky, 2-2 at home.. haven't won a game in 14 and you look at the bench with 2 minutes remaining plus stoppages, you see Mat Holland and Jonjo Shelvey. We all know what matt holland will give.. Jonjo is 16 young and brought up through the academy.. the fans would have got going, Jonjo would have wanted the ball and tried to make something happen. Instead he brings on matty and we scrape the last few minutes by the sound of it and get a draw. I'm not saying Jonjo would have definately changed things.. but it would have shown more intent to win the game rather than matty holland.

Or he attacks and we lose 3-2 on the counter attack
  • Options
    Or he attacks and we win 3-2 on the counter attack.

Depends how much you want to stop the alwful run were on.
  • Options
    I've resigned myself to enjoying it - let's have a sweep on how long the winless run goes on. I'll start with 20 games
  • Options
    Just back from game. Another day we'd have lost 2-3 in last minute. 2 Great saves from Elliot. Another day we'd have had a pen (or 2 or 3) late on. When the North, East AND West stands shout for handball, there must be a good chance, but the ref had banked his cheque by then, and Parky was in the stands.

Bouazza was awful throughout, not only losing possession but arm-waving and whinging. Played with invisible midfield first half. team devoid of all the effort/passion of Derby. Gray not at the races today, Waghorn chasing shadows. So much wrong with team/set-up/ 'tactics'. Thank goodness for Elliot's great save on 40 mins.

Good start to 2nd half, with Bailey managing what Gray had failed to do all 1st half- get his head on Sam's cross.
    Played Ok-ish for 15 mins, then more sloppy defending from throw-in for 2nd goal. I think most had given it all up when Bailey dived in to equalise, and if Sam had been six inches taller, we'd have won it.

Parky finishes his last game in the stands?
  • Options
    Bouazza was utter garbage. I want him out of my club. The fella was embarrassing at times.

Shame really as he shows the occassional flash of promise, but he clearly isn't bothered.
  • Options
    Bouazza,he knows he too good for us.
    He should find another club,
  • Options
    Well I'm glad Bouazza knows it, because I want him out, and not because he's too bloody good. No interest=no shirt!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Bouazza was utter garbage. I want him out of my club. The fella was embarrassing at times.

Shame really as he shows the occassional flash of promise, but he clearly isn't bothered.

I've only noticed the lazy streak in Bouazza in the last few weeks. The crap attitude is the risk you take relying on loan players. But why does no one seem to get on at him about it? Why is for e.g. Hudson as captain, not shouting at him to track or to close down, when they can see he's not pulling his weight? I don't think he was the only one not working hard enough to pressure the opposition in the first half though.

It makes it so much harder when the other team have time on the ball and we don't, because players won't press.

Just on ability he is the best winger at the club by a mile...
  • Options
    Totally different subject bit did anyone eswle notice that the announcer introduced the match as East London versus West London?
  • Options
    No but if he did....Get him out too ;-)