Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kelly Youga

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
Kelly Youga, when asked if he ever buys presents for his Charlton team-mates. The answer's quality:

http://www.kellyyouga.com/blog/21592.Presents%20for%20the%20Charlton%20boys?%20No%20way!

Comments

• well he gives plenty for the opposition on the pitch, regardless of the season
  • Bon Annee, Yougs, you may need it, hopefully.

In fact you use the word hopefully twice in the first 2 paras, so hopefully things will go our way soon. Hopefully.

You say you'd like to have a month off at this time of year? I thought Parky had already given it to you.
    You might not like to give presents to your own players, but as ISaw says, you give plenty of presents to opponents.

Go steady on the wine, Yougs. Or is that why you stagger round the pitch not knowing what day of the week it is.
    Joyeaux Noel, mate - somewhere inside you is a quality player, if only you know where you left him.

;o)
  • Hhhaa You can't beat terrace humour. Trouble is with our lot, there is as much truth with the humour.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kelly "Stingy bastard" Youga[/cite]Someone asked me if I ever buy Christmas presents for the other players on the team. Seriously, you have got to be joking!?!?! Why on earth would I do that!? They have got enough money to buy their own presents. There´s no way I would buy them anything!! These players have all got money, they can buy presents for themselves. Anyway, footballers have already got everything they could want in their life, so what could I get them? I buy presents for the nice members of staff at the training ground, people like the dinner ladies, the staff. Not the players, they don’t need presents.

p.s I love you Kelly very intelligent but not very good at footie ;o)
  • back in England playing for Crawley

http://www.crawleytownfc.com/news/article/kelly-youga-crawley-town-2359251.aspx

although it sound like he is going to be 3rd choice