Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

away support at Norwich

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
Have just got back as stayed with family up there. The game has probably been covered in depth on here but would like to add although not massive numbers the support was very vocal by the travelling Addicks so well done to all BUT what on earth was going on with the ob? why did they keep taking people out only to let them back in again a couple of minutes later?

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely laughable, stewards and OB pulling people out (some multiple times) to be spoken to on the concourse, details taken and then marched back in.

Worst crimes - standing up (in the back rows where all others were standing), swearing, asking why one of your mates has just been given a tug, not being asleep, breathing
  • Options
    Crazy
  • Options
    Given up on the OB in Norwich & Ipswich;
    Last year at Ipswich me and Mrs. Mog were refused entry to the ground because we were "drunk". 5 pints in 5 hours ?
    She had 5 Vodka & cokes. As we were pulled aside by the entrance, people were going in with beercans opened.
    Altho' it was funny when she asked "Is it because I'm black ?", and the copper saying "I hadn't noticed".
    (This was the 1st and last time she's ever said that).
  • Options
    Took my flag down aswell......

What a miserable bunch they are there, no one could tell me why it was taken down, come back after half time and it was gone!?

Sad people.
  • Options
    there was more criminal activity on the pitch than in the stands.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Given up on the OB in Norwich & Ipswich;
    Last year at Ipswich me and Mrs. Mog were refused entry to the ground because we were "drunk". 5 pints in 5 hours ?
    She had 5 Vodka & cokes. As we were pulled aside by the entrance, people were going in with beercans opened.
    Altho' it was funny when she asked "Is it because I'm black ?", and the copper saying "I hadn't noticed".
    (This was the 1st and last time she's ever said that).

MOG Is your wife the lady that talks quite loud ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    MOG Is your wife the lady that talks quite loud ?

Know who you mean right away, lol, she's a good laugh, proper fan, spoke to her on Saturday actually
  • Options
    Lucky you weren't put on the DNA database