Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone else in a near empty office?

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
There were not many people at work today and now most of the rest have gone to the Company pantomine at the Hackney Empire with associated children. Feeling a little disinclined to work!

Comments

• Options
    im here on my own,staff finished on friday,got a phone call this morning as to whether i could embroider 12 garments,when the bloke turned up it was for his son's academy stuff at Palace that needed initialling,he then spent 20 minutes telling how well Paddy has been playing and asked how Hudson was doing.Hey ho needs must.
  • Options
    Im sitting here munching Quality Street trying to catch up with work while everyone is in the boozer or shopping.

I tried shopping but at 12.45 the queue in HMV Leadenhall Market went round the shop about 7 times and in Molton Brown 87 times.
  • Options
    You can hear a pin drop here.

Keep getting SMS from colleagues who have started early which is rubbing it in ever so slightly.

Tempted to ask my boss if I can start my Xmas holidays after today rather than lunchtime on Xmas Eve.

Do you think I am pushing my luck as my contract got extended the other day?
  • Options
    Well most of the managers are on leave here, but other than that I'd say the office is about three quarters full. We have a certain minimum level of cover that we have to maintain so it'll probably tail off gradually until wednesday afternoon when only the staff that support the core applications (including me) will still be here.
  • Options
    i thought it woudl be much quieter in the city today and this week onwards but just been out shopping and still very very busy. Which is annoying.

Im always in a dead office. Just me and one other.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]im here on my own,staff finished on friday,got a phone call this morning as to whether i could embroider 12 garments,when the bloke turned up it was for his son's academy stuff at Palace that needed initialling,he then spent 20 minutes telling how well Paddy has been playing and asked how Hudson was doing.Hey ho needs must.

Chinese torture for you Steve. Had to laugh, tho.
  • Options
    i wanted to tell him to feck off but have bills and staff to pay.
  • Options
    should have embroidered c**** in small letters on the insides LOL
  • Options
    there was quite a few of your lot up there saturday ledge,F has got as much hair as me nowadays.
  • Options
    My office is heaving!