Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adolf Hitler toddler denied birthday cake

Comments

• Options
    He describes the supermarket chain as sad...what sadder than him...I don't think so!!
    What a prize twat!!
  • Options
    Words fail me...what an utter plank..i feel sorry for the kids being lumbered with a father like that
  • Options
    lol rednecks for ya.

Unbelievable
  • Options
    I'm flabbergasted
  • Options
    And the other two are called JoyceLynn Aryan Nation and Honszlynn Himmler Jeannie

It really does beggar belief that people like this still exist
  • Options
    If ever there was a case for early Social Services intervention ..............
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]If ever there was a case for early Social Services intervention ..............

Good job they dont live in Hackney then...could be a long wait.
  • Options
    Should get him a cat instead

kitler8.jpg
  • Options
    I bet Dweezil and Moon Unit Zappa are feeling a lot better about themselves today.
  • Options
    what a clucking dipwad, unbelievable
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fellow supermarket chain Wal-Mart now appears set to create Adolf's cake.

"Our No. 1 priority in decorating cakes is to serve the customer to the best of our ability," a Wal-Mart spokesperson said

Un sodding - believable
  • Options
    wallmart has no soul if you have ever seen michael moore or even beter south parks take on wallmart.

sp809_Something_Wall-Mart_This_Way_Comes_2.jpg
  • Options
    There was a recent case in NZ where a court ruled that calling a child "Tula does the Hula from Hawaii" was child abuse. Twins "Benson and Hedges" was however allowed...Some people scare me
  • Options
    i know a guy named Carrol !
  • Options
    Isn't someone famous's daughter called Michael?
    It might be Stings.
  • Options
    It might be worse. Could have called the kid Che Guevara or Josef Stalin. Commie scum!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]lol rednecks for ya.

Unbelievable

Redneck is a racist term, being used as a perjorative only towards poor whites. Cut it out!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]i know a guy named Carrol !
    So do I, an electrical engineer from Poland!
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Michael has been a recognised name for women as long as it has men. The bassist from the Bangles is called Michael.

And I'm guessing the Polish electrical engineer is spelt 'Karel' - we've got a Polish software developer at work called Karel Visniewsiek
  • Options
    nope carrol is from Slade Green
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]nope carrol is from Slade Green
    LOL - I meant the electrical engineer from Poland!
  • Options
    to late Leroy ive emailed carrol and told him you said he was Polish ! expect a knock on the door from a very large black man wearing dark glasses !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]to late Leroy ive emailed carrol and told him you said he was Polish ! expect a knock on the door from a very large black man wearing dark glasses !!!!!!!!

he's west ham thru and thru as well
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]to late Leroy ive emailed carrol and told him you said he was Polish ! expect a knock on the door from a very large black man wearing dark glasses !!!!!!!!
    How's he going to find my gaff wearing dark glasses at night? Besides - if we're talking large black geezers, I've got a mate who's 6 ft 5, 19st, Nigerian descent, worked as a cabbie in Chicago for ten years and has an exit wound the size of a softball in his back from being shot. Where your boy may have the edge on him though is in his name - he's not called 'Carol', 'Vera' or 'Daisy' :o)
  • Options
    Leroy your mate probably "works" for the chap im talking about . its be several life times since i knew carol and even then i cant ever remember anyone actually calling him by that name.

PS is not hard being shot you just well stand there and then fall down !
  • Options
    John Wayne's birth name was Marrion Morrison.

And the last pope was born Karol Wojtyla.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham[/cite]It might be worse. Could have called the kid Che Guevara or Josef Stalin. Commie scum!

LOL

Got your text, did you get the info you needed, ran out of credit and forgot to get back to you?