Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A new addition to the family

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
Mrs Crazy gave birth to our second son this morning having gone into labour five minutes after mid night on his due date. Not bad for timing! He weighed in at 6lbs 2oz. He must take after his old man with his string legs and arms. Unfortunately the wife will need to stay in hospital after having to have a ceasarian due to complications where the umbilical cord was wrapped around the little man's neck twice. But luckily mother and baby are doing well.

Let's hope Charlton recover from this slide in time for his first match in a few years time?!

Comments

• Options
    congrats crazy glad all went well in the end
  • Options
    Congratulations.Nice Christmas pressy too.

My little'un pulled the neighbours chrismas tree over The other day.Baubles and tinsle everywhere.

Don't you just love 'em.
  • Options
    Congrats crazy!

My Missus had a c-section too... don't worry though, she'll be back in the kitchen after a week

;-)
  • Options
    Congratulations Crazy. Clearly several of the Addicks on this board had more interesting things to do over Easter Bank holiday than the DIY.
  • Options
    Congrats to the Crazy family!
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Congrats, Mr & Mrs Crazy.

[cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Congratulations Crazy. Clearly several of the Addicks on this board had more interesting things to do over Easter Bank holiday than the DIY.

Well, the football was nothing to get excited about .....

;o)
  • Options
    Congrats :)
  • Options
    nice one best wishes to u and the missus
  • Options
    Congrats!

I see from Facebook that cockney addick had a little boy last week. What is going on ???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    welcome baby crazy!