Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

sorry Afka last one.

charlton33437news3.jpg?rand=7357

Would you??

Comments

• The one in the middle is hoping for 3 weight watchers points - unfortunately I have a feeling she will get a lot more.
  • they zoomed in on her at the end of the match on sky cos she was trying so hard to get on telly. she looked absolutely devastated.

I think she's part of the screaming group of girls that go to a lot of away games. can't knock her support (just the screaming), i just dont fancy sitting in front of them again - they are totally committed to the cause! fair play to em.
  • The Blonde girl has charlton Totty on the back of her shirt, asked me for a light outside the clubshop few games ago. seems a nice girl....
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]The Blonde girl has charlton Totty on the back of her shirt, asked me for a light outside the clubshop few games ago. seems a nice girl....

I hope thats not a euphamism Adam?!
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    seems a nice girl....

she has her knockers though....
  • I reckon Stu would bone the middle one - Medders told me to post that LOL
  • The middle one is the one in the front row at Palace who was holding up the ' I 8 Palace ' shirt and was winding them up.
  • See them at away games. They're a good bunch.
  • Good for them.

Put the left one in the home kit, the middle in the away and the right one in the 3rd and I reckon I dreamt about that last night....
  • Big up the totty squad

brrap.
  • Sponsored links:

• for the record:

Yes Yes No.
  • edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I reckon Stu would bone the middle one - Medders told me to post that LOL

You can both sod off!

I probably would though.
  • Yes please
    Yes please &
    Yes please !
  • Yes, no, no.
    This weeks "Would ya"? ;-p
  • what, are we signing totti? or perhaps new manager? And I thought girls didn't know much about football (present company excepted of course)....

:D
  • I'd buy a drink for ther one on the left.The one on the right has Alistair Darling's eyebrows.
  • Not for me ronnie. What some people will do to get on the television these days.
  • Are you sure they are legal?
  • What are the odds that the same sign could be heading to Norwich tomorrow?
  • Sponsored links:

• No, No, No

There about 15 aren't they?

You wrong uns'

hang em, hang em, hang em.