Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What a LAZY day!

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
I have spent the whole day on The PS3, and here! I am finally hauling ass outta bed to do my clothes washing anyone else had a lazy day?

Comments

• big one last night- woke up at 11am which is very late for me and done absolutely nothing except make some lunch, watch DVDs and keep a little eye on here...

Great innit!
  • edited December 2008
    i have done sod all other than have miserable old git come round to give a carpet quote - had the charlton lads and wives xmas night out in stone last night 38 of us - had a good night few beers stayed at my mums - home in time for miserable.
  • its 5 and still in bed, although didnt get hme til 12, think i'll stay in bed til have to go out, not exactely feelin great

lazy day indeed
  • edited December 2008
    Also at the Charlton wives and girlfriends do in Stone but today i've done nothing but lay on the bed watching sky sports
  • Lazy as I don't know what. Got uo this am and watched the Test-really great display by Strauss and Collingwood, done absolutely nothing as weather is fowl.
    Can you believe this, a sign as to how bad thing are.......I cheered the Palace winner which denied Doncaster a point-now about to watch the Spurs game which I must say I am rather looking foward to
  • Actually weather is foul
  • Yup, lazy is the word, been spending some quality with my lil beautiful daughter and also slamming a few kronies, whilst watching footie (arsevboro boring ell) and jeff stelling (with a bit of fools and horses thrown n too) and now watching hopefully the yidds getting battered!! Whilst also cooking a roast for me little family here, and later watching el derby (or whatever they call this tiny pub game!!) lol

kronie rocks yeh(luckily the mrs is sober!!)
  • oh and s milne says, the reason for this behaviour is the weather's fault!! What a rotten day!
  • done bugger all. at a 40th in essex last night came home this morning slept for a few hours and now looking forward to a curry later and a few glasses of red.

im intrigued as to where 38 people can go out in Stone?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]done bugger all. at a 40th in essex last night came home this morning slept for a few hours and now looking forward to a curry later and a few glasses of red.

im intrigued as to where 38 people can go out in Stone?

The pub is called the Wharf,nice boozer and even nicer grub :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Woke up quite early, bout 2ish.

Screwed around for abit, went and played soccer saturday drinking game, back for a shower then out for the night.

Pretty much the same as every other day of the last 13 weeks of my life.
  • Actually my bros over from France for the first time in 3 yeras, so we took my Mum to see some Sleeping Beauty at the English National Ballet.
  • Lazy?? Bloody hell wished I had a lazy day! Been round at my youngest's school Christmas Fair all day, amazing how much effort you need to make a few pounds!
  • Have done fcuk all today and I intend doing fcuk all tomorrow too!
  • Started trying to fix my 'bike's clutch early on but it was so cold and damp in the garage tried to bring the bits indoors to work on but Mrs March would have none of it! Gave it up and, yes had a lazy day in front of t.v and Mrs M put Bagpuss tape on during half-time.
  • edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]i have done sod all other than have miserable old git come round to give a carpet quote - had the charlton lads and wives xmas night out in stone last night 38 of us - had a good night few beers stayed at my mums - home in time for miserable.

was doddy their ? give him my regards in fact whisper me his phone number
  • edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]Woke up quite early, bout 2ish.

Screwed around for abit, went and played soccer saturday drinking game, back for a shower then out for the night.

Pretty much the same as every other day of the last 13 weeks of my life.

I assume by the description of your day = student life ;o)
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Have done fcuk all today and I intend doing fcuk all tomorrow too!

Here Here how about a petition for an FCUK sponsored "Do FCUK all today, Day"!
  • edited December 2008
    Actually got most of my Christmas presents wrapped, and am in the process of ordering the last few bits and bobs from the Charlton Life Shop :-) For a Saturday that was a reasonably productive day!
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]i have done sod all other than have miserable old git come round to give a carpet quote - had the charlton lads and wives xmas night out in stone last night 38 of us - had a good night few beers stayed at my mums - home in time for miserable.

was doddy their ? give him my regards in fact whisper me his phone number

yeah he was there
  • the groovy gang xmas bash LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• bang goes your chance of his number now LOL
  • i thought that was the name of your little firm ;-)
  • yeah course you did -
  • Wow what a difference 4 years makes!

I'm out of bed at 5.30-6 every morning and rarely have time for games! This includes weekends!
  • Indeed Dazzler! Retired now so every day's a lie-in day. Still wake up at 6.00 through force of habit but now roll over and start snoring again! Never did fix that clutch problem (mentioned above), still got the 'bike though. Think we've both moved singe then as well.
  • Indeed I am now in Horsham with the future Mrs D and on those rare days I drive to work I'm always saddened on the A217 to know the CAFC flag will never be back!
  • Sorry about that, Dazzler, I miss it too. Not supposed to have flagpoles where we are now but drive through Ashtead on 'promotion day' and you'll see it flying proudly again!