Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This morning.

Anyone else have a nightmare getting into work today? am on the bexleyheath line and they were up the creek, none going to cannon street or charring x till gone 9am. ended up going to victoria and tubing it back to piccadilly circus. still had a nice tour of the 'real' south london, peckham, brixton, denmark hill etc.. made sure i didnt get my phone out and swallowd my rings and lose change just incase.... ;-)

Comments

• Options
    Come in via the Sidcup line. Train starts at Sidcup but because the fast train that comes from Gillingham (I think) was delayed train was a lot busier than usual. Guy gets on a Hither Green and loudly, in not a very nice tone, yells for people to move down. Appears that he was actually looking at those rammed near the door as a lady, just as loudly, responds with the ususal 'and where do you expect us to go' ... guy starts f'ing away but manages to get on. Cue 10 seconds of silence, then the voice of a young child comes out with something along the lines of 'Mummy, that man is not very happy is he?'; cue eruption of laugher from fellow commuters, and profuse apologies from the guy. Same lad then pipes up all innocently 'you're laughing; you're happy if you're laughing' .... ah, commuting eh, aint it great!
  • Options
    Nope ..
  • Options
    oh i love working at home... :-)
  • Options
    And me today
  • Options
    was the guy getting on at hither green riscardo?

tara...