Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Binge eating this christmas

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
After last year when I got that sickness bug thing on Christmas eve and missed all of Christmas day ill in bed (but dragged myself out to drive the inspector and rothko to norwich on boxing day) I intend to make up for it by eating myself to a state of Rik Waller.

What's the foods peope don't really eat throughout the year that they look forward to at Christmas ?

I love a bit of bubble and squeek made from the leftovers of the previous days dinner on boxing day

Comments

• Celebrations and the like. But not roses. They're rubbish.
  • It occured to me last week that there is absolutely nothing you can buy at Christmas that you can't buy quite easily all year round. It can't have wrecked my enjoyment of Chrsitmas too much as it hadn't occured to me before (!) but it's one of the little things that used to make Christmas so magic. Now I tend to just make sure the stuff we get in for Christmas is just a little more special than the rest of the year - all homemade, no pre-packed stuff.

Me, I just enjoy overdoing it on all the things that are bad, and that I really enjoy, which is most things!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Celebrations and the like. But not roses. They're rubbish.

Yep, chocolate for me.
  • I wouldnt count your chickens just yet buckshee. People are dropping like flies at the moment with this lurgy going round.
  • celebrations are for whimps, has to be a tin of Hero's for me proper cadbury!!
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]After last year when I got that sickness bug thing on Christmas eve and missed all of Christmas day ill in bed (but dragged myself out to drive the inspector and rothko to norwich on boxing day) I intend to make up for it by eating myself to a state of Rik Waller.

What's the foods peope don't really eat throughout the year that they look forward to at Christmas ?

I love a bit of bubble and squeek made from the leftovers of the previous days dinner on boxing day

I had that bug as well puking me ring up all day xmas day.

Gonna fill my boots this year.
  • Binge eating is for life not just for Christmas