Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Completely off topic and nothign to do with football

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]From my limited experience different prisons seem to have different "uniforms". Blue or green trousers when on work parties etc or trackies.

Anyone see the bit on survivors about the prison tattoo (a set of scales with the number of years sentenced on it) TV myth or reality?

Myth, absolutely, gang tattoos in America, but not in this country.

Green trousers for work only, tracksuits in various shades of grey, blue or purple otherwise, only allowed jeans & shirts on visits.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]From my limited experience different prisons seem to have different "uniforms". Blue or green trousers when on work parties etc or trackies.

Anyone see the bit on survivors about the prison tattoo (a set of scales with the number of years sentenced on it) TV myth or reality?

Myth, absolutely, gang tattoos in America, but not in this country.

Green trousers for work only, tracksuits in various shades of grey, blue or purple otherwise, only allowed jeans & shirts on visits.

Cheers

Yeah, that's what I saw. All the bright coloured trousers and blue shoulders on the donkey jackets.

Women's prison seemed to be all own clothes
  • Options
    Anyway DA9 and Henry;
    stop swopping fashion-tips and find out who the man in the van is !
  • Options
    LOL...my guess, has to be a terror suspect with that sort of attention.
  • Options
    http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/xhibit/centralcriminalcourt.htm

One of this lot I guess
  • Options
    Or it may be a secret in courts 12,19 or 20 !