Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

No manager is mad enough to take that lot on

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
You need an experienced manager to takeover at the moment and there isn't anyone certifiable enough to want to take that lot for training 3/4 days a week.

David Van Day anyone?

Comments

• Options
    Allardyce if available for me!
  • Options
    Didn't Billy Davies say he was interested a while back? In the hope that he still is, we sold Varney to get shot of Pardew so perhaps we can sell Zheng for a mil or 2 in January to fund Davies and co for a couple seasons.

Failing that and looking at the current setup i'd happily go for David Van Day / Timmy Mallet partnership if their wage demands were appropriate.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Paolo Di canio Paolo Di canio
  • Options
    what scruffle said ;oP
  • Options
    Biff Baff Boff

Were Baff and Boff our midfield two tonight?

Bloody awful them two were.

Biff for Manager?
  • Options
    the last thing we need is dicanio and i love the man we need an experienced man to steady a sinking ship not a maveric shame as i would love him to do it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]Paolo Dicanio Paolo Dicanio

He'd be another Zola IMO

No idea who we need - but we do need someone as Parky isn't doing it for me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]the last thing we need is dicanio and i love the man we need an experienced man to steady a sinking ship not a maveric shame as i would love him to do it

No experienced manager would join us and tarnish their rep, it will only be an untired or lower league manager, and it won;t be a lower league manager whose in a job as we can't pay compo, so it will be an inspired untried first job type appointment

Di canio screams passion and commitment and the so called 'nous' (I fuckn hate that word, did pards/parky make it up??) we are missin
  • Options
    I bet Dowie would come back.
  • Options
    Anyone but what we have I would say I could do a better job of budgetting for League 1 then the current encumbant and so could do no worse on the pitch - start by getting rid of all the loaned players they are dilutting (in my view) the effort not improving it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: pickwick[/cite] start by getting rid of all the loaned players they are dilutting (in my view) the effort not improving it.[/quote]

SPOT FCUKING ON!!!!!!!!!!

Not Parkys fault, Pardew started all this loan player crap 18months ago and they have been the scurge of the club ever since.