Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chris Lewis

13»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I bet thats hit him for six

Certainly has - a 13 year stretch.
  • edited May 2009
    Lewis will struggle to Duck(worth) this one.

He may be looking at 20, 20 , stretch.
  • I have heard he's applying for bail though.
  • Just been on the news he's got 13 years. 13 not out , then!
  • Wonder if he'll go "over" the wall ?
  • Pity....a great bowler in his prime, some of his deliveries were real snorters!

Taxi for SoundAs!
  • When he played cricket, he used to have his cucumber sliced in his butty. I do not think it will be delivered in the same way inside. 8-0)
  • got to say 13 years seems a long old sentance considering rapists and kiddy fiddlers would be unlikely to get half that
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]got to say 13 years seems a long old sentance considering rapists and kiddy fiddlers would be unlikely to get half that

Clearly making an example of a fairly high profile celebrity....he/they will almost certainly appeal and get a substantial reduction.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]got to say 13 years seems a long old sentance considering rapists and kiddy fiddlers would be unlikely to get half that

Clearly making an example of a fairly high profile celebrity....he/they will almost certainly appeal and get a substantial reduction.
    Like calling for the third umpire then?
  • Sponsored links:

• 13 years is atrocious tho, its only a bit powder ffs, how many years did that scum get who killed Mizen?? Not much more, its just stupid the sentencing in this wanky nanny state!! As buckshee says nonces and rapists get half that!!
  • well said MCS.
  • Great thread lads really crease-d me up :-)
  • How did that work out? Take a life or disable someone and do a 3 stretch.

We are all going to hell in a handcart
  • 13 years is well WIDE of the mark.
  • 13 years for a bit of smuggling......Owzat?
  • Priorities a bit googly by the sounds of it.

He would have been better off being a hitman - it would have got him less porridge.
  • I know it is a SILLY POINT to make but do you think he will shine the soap on his thigh after he has bent down to pick it up in the shower?
  • I cannot believe I tried to take this shizzle seriously. I am stumped for something to say
  • I wonder if he will be delivering full tosses in the showers?
  • Sponsored links:

• dunno, but he'll pull the COVERS up in bed !!