Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If u was offered

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
a choice next year big cash but you have to go to either Nigeria (lagos)------------ or Russia /japan border-------------or Papa new quinea. Or you could wait for something else to go wrong where it aint so "outback".

wait or say yes ?

Comments

• Options
    You'd never get a visa G/H
  • Options
    wd have to be big cash and depend on home situation, if not much going on then why not?
  • Options
    Depends who asks on your behalf ANYWHERE if you get a visa or not and who are the sponsers.
  • Options
    Sorry - forgot the smiley winky thingy GH
  • Options
    none of the above

Nigerians will rob you

Russians will throw you in a gulag

PNG is the most backward place on earth I have been reliably informed by an Aussie I know
  • Options
    russia for me all that vodka and corruption
  • Options
    Definately the Russian/Japanese border- two fascinating places. ALways wanted to go to both but have only got as far as the Russian/Finnish/Norweigen border.
  • Options
    Some of the best diving in the world off PNG if that floats your boat.
  • Options
    PNG for SC's reason
  • Options
    Go for it.....

life is too short... and I for one would love to have experienced being addickted to vodka for a year in russia, or gettign high on tree bark in Papua New Guinea, or dancing to rhythmic drums in Nigeria....

Just do it...

More fun that way...

Preconceptions dont work either , it always turns out different to expected...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Isnt Japan an island ?
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited December 2008
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]russia for me all that vodka and corruption

As Graham Norton recently said - Cheap Vodka and an impossible language, what could possibly go wrong???

(Not that I'm saying GH and GN have anything in common...................)
  • Options
    Yes Dan but borders go across water and some areas are contested between countries.
  • Options
    My take is go to Nigeria and try to find Chief Christian Zamogia of The First National Bank of Nigeria (what the second or third must be like I dread to think) who daily sends me emails trying to scam me out of £500,000.
    If you come across him I'll give you a tenner to chin him for me.
  • Options
    Say no to Lagos - you will live in a compound with armed guards. If Russia / Japanese border is Sakhalin, it is the most god foresaken place on the planet think of a run down version of the Ferrier next to the sea which you can walk on for 4 months of the year as it's frozen and the worlds biggest mosquito's in the summer.

However I don't know the pay rates, there is a point at which I would say yes.........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Yes Dan but borders go across water and some areas are contested between countries.

So you'll be based at sea then? ;)
  • Options
    I think your employers are trying to tell you something!
  • Options
    PNG is the most backward place on earth I have been reliably informed by an Aussie I know

Now there's an irony...
  • Options
    yes its the "island"

yes its the big shilling

yes its cos no one else will

Its my own company so my call not where im sent

and an insult from BFR ------------------well thats no surprise(he wishes he was me really )

mind you i guess with PNG at least i can spell it !