Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FAO Charlton Dan.

edited December 2008 in Not Sports Related
Morning Dan...I remember a while back your comments re only knowing Elkie Brooks as a singer of light ballads.
Try doing a Vinegar Joe search on YouTube and going to The Honky Tonk Woman link....also some very very interesting early Robert Palmer stuff there with her on stage...she completely upstages Robert it must be said.
All the best Dan....we don't hear much from you nowadays hope all is well....though in your game things must be pretty tough right now I'd have thought!

Comments

• Options
    Thanks Fella.

Not really my cup of tea I must admit but will check it out over the weekend.

The industry is tough but Ive got some pretty sound clients who so far (fingers crossed) seem to be pretty recession proof so Im not being as badly affected as others.
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    Glad to hear that Dan.
    You should never be too busy to listen to Britains finest ever female rock singer!!
  • Options
    Get a room you two ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Get a room you two ;)

Sorry ....don't quite follow you?
  • Options
    He means whisper you boring stuff to each other.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Thanks Fella.

Not really my cup of tea I must admit but will check it out over the weekend.

The industry is tough but Ive got some pretty sound clients who so far (fingers crossed) seem to be pretty recession proof so Im not being as badly affected as others.

Glad to hear that Dan.
    You should never be too busy to listen to Britains finest ever female rock singer!!

Suzi Quatro? ;)
  • Options
    Siouxsie Sioux !
  • Options
    Susan Maughan?