Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oliver! - www.crunchbustertickets.com

Just bought a special family of 4 ticket for £50 to see Oliver! on 6th January

Nice little Xmas present for the family I reckon

Comments

• Options
    "Please, Sir .... I want some more" - at £50 for a family ticket, great value.

There's something about a live performance at a theatre.

Where are you seeing it, Falcs?
  • Options
    Falconwood church hall I reckon, done by the scouts, you been robbed mate..

:)
  • Options
    Theatre Royal, Drury Lane.

Do you reckon its ok to take my Charlton St Georges Cross?

(I don't hang around the Scouts razil . . . . )
  • Options
    will look at the cast before going to this,the children should look like dickens characters not tyrone from balham.
  • Options
    Went last week and it was FAB-U-LOUS.

Recommend it highly to everyone, especially if you have kids.

Every songs a winner and Rowan Atkinson was brilliant.

£50 for 4 tickets was a total steal.
  • Options
    Going tomorrow evening, well excited.
  • Options
    Rowan Atkinson is geting stick as his Fagin is to "Jewish" FFS !!

said before on NA , if you havnt read the book read it. Dickens social coomentator of the day and a great read.
  • Options
    edited January 2009
    I never understood why Jewish groups copped the hump as it was adapted by Lionel Bart, who was Jewish??

I got the CD for the car and the kids now know all the words, am thinking about getting tickets for this Christmas.

It was that good. That website still has that offer until end of April.
  • Options
    Got tickets for my Mrs, she went last week and thought it was great!

Cheers F1!
  • Options
    suppose to be brilliant-

Don't expect this to run for too long- i cant see Rowan Atkinson doing this for too long and it's a show that will need a big name to pull them in and many won't want to follow RA...

And the band at the mo is made up of the very very best- big as well!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Saw it in December.
    Was good but not as good as I hoped.
    Thought Olivers grandfather was a particularly poor actor (cant remember his name) and it seems to end suddenly.
    Rowan Atkinson played Fagin well though and the songs of course everyone knows.
  • Options
    Saw this last night and it was wonderful. Rowan Atkinson put on a superb and very humourous Fagin, all of the kids were great and the scenery and street scenes were breathtaking. Highly recommended.
  • Options
    Missed the Derby game because it was the first night of our school production of Oliver, which I directed. Had arranged the all-day rehearsal for the Sunday so as to get to the Derby game on the Saturday but feckin' Sky ruined it all for me. Mind you, some parent had contacted Drury Lane, and we all got a lovely letter from Rowan Atkinson et al wishing us all the best of luck....I reckon they were nervous about the competition meself.
  • Options
    I felt very proud as a Londoner watching it as it really is a London musical, which I never really knew to be honest.
  • Options
    The sets are amazing as well.
    Was last night the 'official' opening/premiere as I saw it December 19th with a sell out crowd.
  • Options
    Last night was the second 'official night'. Grand opening was Wednesday.