Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boardroom unrest according todays People nt

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
nt

Comments

• Options
    Utter bollocks from a paper slightly less reliable than The Sunday Sport
  • Options
    Not read it Pete. What were they suggesting ?
  • Options
    The other directors want to buy out Murrray.
  • Options
    Thats really weird isn`t it ? What are they implying ? Murray is now the problem ?
  • Options
    i think our club has been so stable for so long at that level that in the end when things go wrong it has to end up with a story like this.

the sad thing is it may well have legs and it would be a tragic end or demise of muzza and one that i would hope will never happen
  • Options
    If the story has legs and I hope not. Then we are well in the mire. As a club we are in serious financial plight and on the pitch we are in a relegation fight. Last thing we need is more turmoil. Why oh why oh fecking why did Zabeel do the dirty on us.
  • Options
    Must be rubbish as all the papers got the Zabeel withdrawing their bid for us worng didnt they.
  • Options
    Oh no !
  • Options
    In the latest 442 magazine they have done an article on the reliability of football related rumours and the papers that print them.Top came The Daily Record with 31.86% accuracy and guess who came bottom with 12.43%...yep the People
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Must be rubbish as all the papers got the Zabeel withdrawing their bid for us worng didnt they.

And as we speak West Ham, Everton and Liverpool are ALL reaping the rewards of being taken over by Zabeel as told to us first by the papers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we are a football club no different to any other and in time all of the 92 clubs will have something like this happen to them. it may be lazy journos it may be true we need to get on with the footie and if any director doesnt realise that then they should feck right off,
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Since Curbs gone, everything mess up.......... Maybe Curbs should put some personal investment into the club? I bet he can invest a couple millions at least. Or he can be the director of the club?
  • Options
    Yung stop banging on about curbs ffs!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: yung2368[/cite]Since Curbs gone, everything mess up.......... Maybe Curbs should put some personal investment into the club? I bet he can invest a couple millions at least. Or he can be the director of the club?[/quote] Is there a new language here..........
  • Options
    Yeah it's Pidgen Bollox
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Yeah it's Pidgen Bollox

Lol!!