Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Last meal ever. What would you order ?

Ok. You are in chokey and tomorrow you are going to the chair. You can order whatever last meal you want. What would you have ?

Mine is my nans meat pudding with boiled potatoes and cabbage.

Comments

• Options
    It would be my mums

Bacon pud (smoked streaky bacon in a suet pudding) with baked beans

and it would have to be panocotta with a rasberry coolie on a meriang nest
  • Options
    Chicken phal with extra chilli, loads of lime pickle and some chilli fried rice. Not like I've got to clean it up is it...
  • Options
    lol....quality
  • Options
    Slightly at a tanget but I've just read an interview with Shane Warne in which he was asked what was the most adventurous/exotic thing he's ever eaten.

Answer: "Had a bit of the old hot salami on the pizza, maybe once. It was interesting but 'm not sure I'd do it again in a hurry."

Don't you love Aussies!
  • Options
    3 pies and mash with liquor and stewed eels.

washed down with some lovely cold coors
  • Options
    probably a fry up with sausage , fried egg , bubble , bacon , grilled toms , hash browns , two fried slice and two toast with a mug of barrys tea.

afters would have to be a nice big slab of bread pudding with more tea
  • Options
    Turducken!
  • Options
    Ok I`ll be the one to say it.......Whats that ?
  • Options
    Doesn't sound like something Shane Warne would try in a hurry...
  • Options
    My Mum's Steak and Kidney Pudding with Mashed Potatoes and Peas
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    a fffing great big roast beef, yorkshire puds, and plenty of proper roast spuds. I cant beat my own. haha. Tho ive been to the royal again today for their sunday roast and thats probably as close to mine as you would get! lovely.
  • Options
    Saus bean chip.
  • Options
    Come on Lads we all know you'd be going for a nice big Steak if the push came to shove.
  • Options
    spaghetti bolognese, with green chillies-made with Ragu Pasta sauce (1988 vintage, not the slush they have made it into - I launched it in 1988).
  • Options
    Sag aloo, Chana masala, onion Bhaji, pilau rice, paratha, with hot lime pickle and mango chutney.
  • Options
    Christmas dinner, with all the trimmings - pigs in blankets, mash, yorkshire pudding, sausagemeat stuffing... basically everything I could get on it!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ShootersHillGuru[/cite]Ok I`ll be the one to say it.......Whats that ?
    A Turducken is a dish consisting of a partially de-boned turkey stuffed with a de-boned duck, which itself is stuffed with a small de-boned chicken.
  • Options
    I'd go for some badly prepared fugu just to annoy the death dealing schedulers and pop my clogs the day before.
  • Options
    what the feck is fugu
  • Options
    Roast Beef
    3 Yorkies
    Loads of roasties, in which must have been cooked in the beef juice
    Parsnips
    Suede and carrot mashed
    Brussels
    Colifolour chesse

To be washed down with a fine bottle of wine
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Best quality lamb madras, pilau rice, saag bhaji and a garlic naan
  • Options
    Dripping toast, which is toast smeared with the jellified juice and solidified fat that comes out of a roast joint of beef. Topped off with a layer of salt its delicious. I'd have it for a last supper because even I've avoided it on health grounds since I was a kid because its a heart attack on a plate basically.

Mind you, we won a war living on stuff like that, what would the nanny state say???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]what the feck is fugu

It's a type of blowfish that is poisonous if prepared/sliced badly.

Takes a while to kick in I think though so if it was a last meal I'm not sure it'd have much effect before you were bumped off anyway.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]what the feck is fugu

You a Simpsons fan then?
  • Options
    An 86-course bonanza that would take approx. 3 weeks to eat.

Worth a shot....
  • Options
    No contest.....Pie and Mash!
  • Options
    Because of an allergy problem I haven't had a beer for 12 years so first course would be 3 pints of Directors, 2nd 3 pints of Shepherd Neame and to finish off 3 of Youngs Special. I'd have to get to 'old sparkey' pretty sharpish though otherwise there'd be a lot of cleaning up to do!
  • Options
    I'm with you Mr Wright -

Apparently, well prepared fugu has a tiny residue of toxin - enough to give you a numb tongue!
  • Options
    Starter :
    Parma ham and pineapple

Main:
    French style blue steak with chips and veg

Dessert:
    Banoffi Pie i'd happily die after that!
  • Options
    Pizza delievery!!!!!