Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Life Legends Lunch

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
Not sure if many have tried but at £21 per head it is pretty good fare. You don't even have to get out of your seat to get to the bar! What about a Charlton Life pre match lunch, suggest £25 each with £4 to Demelza. Any one interested?

Comments

• Options
    i think there arent many saturday games coming up now so would be well into the new year.
  • Options
    Do we get a "CharltonLife" badge ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Do we get a "CharltonLife" badge ?

That would be a good idea. You should suggest it to AFKA : - )
  • Options
    Sounds good to me, would be up for that.
  • Options
    same!
  • Options
    I only know a couple of the reprobates on here so I don't mind sticking my name down.

Is boxing day available?
  • Options
    Will they serve veggie burgers?
  • Options
    went against Brizzle City and thought the food was shite.Would go if it was ham egg and chips though.
  • Options
    I am sure they do a Christmas dinner

Turkey and all the trimmings....mulled wine....followed up with a flat beer or two
  • Options
    edited December 2008
    left it a bit late to sort one out for a few weeks time, why don't we try and get a big one arranged in the new year for near the end of the season ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    was that a Charlton Life coat I saw you wearing on Sat?

:)
  • Options
    What about the Norwich FA cup game?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]left it a bit late to sort one out for a few weeks time, why don't we try and get a big one arranged in the new year for near the end of the season ?

Does "big one" insinuate we will all get CL badges for attending?
    :-)
  • Options
    I read the thread title as Charlton Life Legends out to lunch - AFKA, Henry, Curb_it, Suz, Chirpy, etc .....

:o)