Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Not a single youngster in the 16

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
Did any one else notice this? I suppose you can't blame Parky at least until he is given the gig properly, but is this a sign of things to come?

Comments

• Does it matter that much??
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Does it matter that much??

If they are all octaganairians and we avoid relegation. I'll be happy. Blood the kids, slowly and surely but don't rely on them to get us out of this mess
  • Thats because we have got 7(seven) loanees.........
  • Exactly Kap...not sure if this is a criticism from Maglor or just an observation...either way I honestly don't care as long as we show signs of improvement and get ourselves outa the shyte.
    Come on Maglor, we really aren't in the position right now to be thinking along the lines of our youngsters are we?
  • I think he recognises the mess we're in requires men not boys to get us out of it. That's why he prefers Burton to Waghorn.

He probably also saw a strong-on-paper midfield of Shelvey, Wright, Basey and Arter fold as easily as a sheet of paper against Millwall ressies two weeks ago.
  • Their time will come. Had three youth team products in the 16. Not great but needs must.