Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Complain to CAFCTV

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
Right, not sure how to go about this yet; I guess we can write an e-mail together, but please put your names below, all those who want to complain:

1. jimmymelrose

Comments

• Bigstemarra - have just e-mailed their customer services...

Don't know if anyone is working on a saturday, though....
  • Stu of HU16, first time I've tried to use it since I signed up. West fecking Brom.
  • lol only charlton could do this . . .
  • 1. jimmymelrose
    2. Bigstemarra
    3 Stu of HU16
    4. Ledge

My course of action would be this:

Ask for full month's refund. If they refuse then I refuse ever to pay for it again. I'm sick and tired of trying to listen to Charlton on the internet. If they refuse a refund then it's the final straw for me.

I think that we should all write the same e-mail to them as it would have more effect.
  • Add me to the list. I e-mail them and did what they asked once I got their reply and it did nothing. I still get the Wigan game.
  • Now we're getting the Palace game on BBC radio London. I think I'll go back and listen to the Wigan game.
  • I'm going to try and call them now.

London
    Shepherd's Bush
    4th Floor Union House
    65-69 Shepherd's Bush
    Green, London
    W12 8TX

t: +44 (0)20 8811 8884
  • Things can't be that bad surely Crazy!
  • Add me I have sent them an email
  • Can i join the list as well. I must admit it's the first real problem i've had with it but the video has been mucking about most of the week but i reckon that's probably got more to do with my lousy computer. Going to try and email them and see what they've got to say for themselves. Grrr!
  • Sponsored links:

• What the fuk is going on.Just turned on my CAFC TV and cannon and bloody ball are on there commentating on the sodding bloody Wigan game!

Why is everything Charlton touches at the moment turning to shit?
  • The CAFC TV commentary should now be working.

Perform apologise for the first-half problems, which was caused by a software update that wasn't correctly installed.

Obviously, I also apologise on behalf of the club. We will investigate how we can react quicker in the event of future problems.

Enjoy the rest of the match - hopefully......

Cheers, Matt Wright
    CAFC
    (on a borrowed log-in)
  • No joy, The Chuckle Brothers are still at it.
  • Got two commentaries on the go now.It's a toss up between Doris and Lofty.
    Doris just about edges it. Although she has the worlds most annoying voice she does actually sound like she is watching the game.
  • Finally!

Just in time for the last 10 minutes...
  • She is pretty shyte though.

"Gillespie attacking the Charlton box " apparently.

"Wright phillips attacking but tackled on the edge of the box by.............Wright phillips"?
  • and Bailey in goal!
  • Add me Jimmy.
  • I only signed up today because I couldn't make the game due to feeling unwell.
    I was gob smacked to hear such crap. I think I have wasted my money!
  • Sponsored links:

• Missed the game because I had flu so signed up to CAFC TV. Knew it would be a mistake and it was.

Who the f**k was that woman? She must have been the biggest pile of crap I have ever heard trying to be a commentator. Didnt know who played for who, didnt recognise anyone with the ball, annoying voice. She had the lot. Did they drag her off the street at the last minute? Seriously the worst I have ever heard.

And lofty is just a sad old actor trying to earn a few quid as a pundit. Fake 80s bloke jumping on the bandwagon. Like those others t*ssers Badiel and Skinner only he never even made a record. What does he know about football? Nothing, according to the stuff I heard on Saturday.

A crap service from the club but those two muppets the BBC sent to the valley meant that it was better when I was listening to the Wigan game with the chuckle brothers.
  • And who the hell is this Mathew Holland bloke she keeps going on about?
    Why can't we just have our Brownie doing the commentary.
  • I'd forgotten her mentions of Matthew Holland. Was she just a stand in for the day because she cant be the best the BBC have got to send to us? Apparently her name is Emily Jones. She is crap.

Reckon Brownie is the best pundit on the radio, especially for Charlton games. He normally does them with two other commentators who know what they are talking about.
  • Not Suzi commentating is it
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Not Suzi commentating is it

my name isn't Emily Jones.
  • It's Emma Jones I think, and yes, she is a little high-pitched!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Not Suzi commentating is it[/quote]

my name isn't Emily Jones.[/quote]

Think it was said tongue in check and meant to be a joke.......
  • edited December 2008
    I did think that, but couldn't see the connection or relevance.
  • me too

I don't even know what the problem is!
  • edited December 2008
    Stop moaning Emily Sausage, and get on with your work to make our once great club great agian........