Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BOUNCY BOUNCY!

I did enjoy jumping up and down at Loftus road the other night. Long live this silly little football chant..

Bouncy bouncy!

Comments

• Options
    Please take it back up to Glasgow, then.
  • Options
    I fear it is here to stay.. there is no going back.. it's Bouncy bouncy for all of us from now on.
  • Options
    Leave off, nothing wrong with it inspector. No vocal politics are involed with us doing it and it's a grin. Forget the bad bits mate take the good bits
  • Options
    BOUNCY, BOUNCY!
  • Options
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

Bouncy bouncy bouncy la la la bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy lalala bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy lalala

Much more fun than booing like a child at a panto
  • Options
    Well, if you want to take part in a minor league's willy-waving contest, good luck to you.

You might get more satisfaction at Dulwich Hamlet v Tooting and Mitcham, mind, if that's what you're in to.
  • Options
    Booooooo!

Bouncy, bouncy, la, la, la!
  • Options
    Come off it, it's just a song and dance. We're not aiming it at anyone, I know where your coming from but............... You can't disagree with me? Look at it from an innocent perspective.

It's not like we can shake our willies at twattenham for the time being ;-)
  • Options
    No, it's a shit old song sung by bitter old men against some more bitter old men,

We're Charlton. We're London. We're better than that.

(and it's easier to buy thermals to keep warm down here)
  • Options
    But it's new to a lot of people and totally inoffensie, see where your coming from but them bitter old men ain't got anything to do with us (regardless) and I'm as happy to adopt that as I am VFR from Forest. Sod the bitter old boys mate, in time the words will change and it can be ours?

And does it or does it not sound bettet than booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [Posted By: InspectorSands No, it's a shit old song sung by bitter old men against some more bitter old men,

We're Charlton. We're London. We're better than that.

(and it's easier to buy thermals to keep warm down here)]

We'd best stop song Valley Floyd Road to then because that use to be sung by grumpy old Forest fans and the red, red robin as that was sung by grumpy old men. get a life.

Your silly little rants are making it about politics.

My friends and I started that song being song on Charlton away days and its inspiration, fit women’s boobs bouncing and it just snowballed from there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Leave off, nothing wrong with it inspector. No vocal politics are involed with us doing it and it's a grin. Forget the bad bits mate take the good bits

There's no politics in the Rangers original either
  • Options
    Inspector

I think you should get your head out of your arse

It does not matter were the song comes from and if you have issues with were it does come from it makes you very narrow minded.

Its fun and looks impressive when done on mass

Remember football once was about having fun
  • Options
    What chants are allowed inspector?

A lot of fans around the world have some sort of bouncing chant, like Liverpool.
  • Options
    I can sort of see where inspector is coming from, nicking it from someone else is as lame as they come, but thats what cafc fans do, can't really come up with anything original, couldn't it be done whislt yipee i ay-ing instead. Thats Charlton and not nicked from anywhere!
  • Options
    'Scuse the ignorance and all that, but what are the origins of this song and why is it 'bitter' and inappropriate?

Not taking the p***, just genuinely don't know what the argument is about.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    why dont we have a "fans forum" that can review songs ?
    they can veteo any that have swear words, might upset opposing players, or have any link to anything non PC , or have in fact been nicked from somewhere else (might be copyright laws).

Another idea is they could also hand out song sheets on a 4 paper of the "correct songs"--------------- of course the paper will be totaly blank but hey we CONFORM.

PS please dont make a paper plane out of the paper as this will result in being banned for throwing an object and some one could get hurt.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]I can sort of see where inspector is coming from, nicking it from someone else is as lame as they come, but thats what cafc fans do, can't really come up with anything original, couldn't it be done whislt yipee i ay-ing instead. Thats Charlton and not nicked from anywhere!

Actually, Forest & Villa were singing that way before us. (Ghostriders etc)
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: lordromford[/cite]'Scuse the ignorance and all that, but what are the origins of this song and why is it 'bitter' and inappropriate?

Not taking the p***, just genuinely don't know what the argument is about.

Glasgow Rangers version goes like this:

"If ya cannae do the bouncy your a tim"
    "If ya cannae do the bouncy"
    "cannae do the bouncy"

oooooohhhhhhhhh, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, la la la la la

Tim being nickname of a tim malloy, ie reference to celtics oirish connections
  • Options
    fuckin ell do we have nothing original!!

you in the lib today?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No mate, working (again)

How was Brewer Street/Langans?
  • Options
    yeah mate good night, and i managed to find my way home on me tod!! right nice crumpet in that langley place, nice bar.
  • Options
    I bet its pricey around there for a pint though fella?
  • Options
    i was on staropramen in bottles, didn't wanna go all messy, too soon hat with baby an all, but when we got in there albeit quite early, one bloke had a becks at 3.90, and i ordered star, it was only 2.50, couldn't believe it!! I was actually lost for words!! I think the bird behind the jump wanted some ginger loving!
  • Options
    do we have to clap ourselves at the end?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]do we have to clap ourselves at the end?[/quote]

And WHY do we clap ourselves at the end ?
  • Options
    30 years ago we used to sing "knees up mother Brown" on the terraces. Mind you, everyone did, so again not original.
  • Options
    PARKY PARKY!
  • Options
    I think we have a winner!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeee's..... PARKY, PARKY, PARKY, PARKY, LA LA LA LA LAAAA!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valley_floyd_red[/cite]I did enjoy jumping up and down at Loftus road the other night. Long live this silly little football chant..

Bouncy bouncy!
    [cite]Posted By: InspectorSands[/cite]Well, if you want to take part in a minor league's willy-waving contest, good luck to you.

You might get more satisfaction at Dulwich Hamlet v Tooting and Mitcham, mind, if that's what you're in to.
    well I enjoy bouncy too to be honest can't see the harm and salad that may just be a touch of genius lol parky parky parky la la la la la parky parky parky la la la la la!