Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What the **** is going on?

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
I've been as busy as a b***ard these last couple of days and come on here to find that everyone is bitching at one another and the end of the workd is nigh.

What have I missed?

Comments

• Nothing really, only lots of hot air .....

;o)
  • Pretty much summed it up Offy, the end of the world is upon us, I hope you've got plenty of bottled water and tinned food!
  • I've got tinned alcohol a couple of bags of crisps. That any good?
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I've been as busy as a b***ard these last couple of days and come on here to find that everyone is bitching at one another and the end of the workd is nigh.

What have I missed?

It's been life an episode of 'Life on Mars' over the last couple of days where we went back to 2005 and we were using a forum called 'NetAddicks'. Your character was called On_it and you were mates with BIG PUNISHER...
  • it'll have to be!

All to a nuclear fallout vault under ground then ;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]I've been as busy as a b***ard these last couple of days and come on here to find that everyone is bitching at one another and the end of the workd is nigh.

What have I missed?

It's been life an episode of 'Life on Mars' over the last couple of days where we went back to 2005 and we were using a forum called 'NetAddicks'. Your character was called On_it and you were mates with BIG PUNISHER...

And everyone was talking about selling their homes and sinking it all into Gold......
  • Ah whatever happened to Big Pun he was cool... did he change his name to Pig Bun?
  • [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]Ah whatever happened to Big Pun he was cool... did he change his name to Pig Bun?

He still lurks. Uses another name now, but I wont spoil it for you!
  • Not worth getting wound up about