Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Metro Today

edited November 2008 in General Charlton
Did anyone else read Mark Brights article today about Gallas? was a nice bit in it when he said he had a go at a 19 year old charlton player after a reserve game and the kid told him "Go F**k yourself" any ideas on who this might have been? Parker?? Konchesky i think would have been to young.. Good insight into the club tho..

Mark Bright Article Link

Comments

• Options
    Little Bastard, slap him!

(Probably Konch)
  • Options
    Sounds like a young Lee Bowyer?
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    My guess would be at a forward. Paul Gorman?
  • Options
    I would have thought Gorman would have long gone by then.
  • Options
    1997- 2000 was Bright's time with us.

That would rule out the likes of Bowyer and Gorman.
  • Options
    Parker or Lisbie
  • Options
    Couldnt imagine lisbie?
  • Options
    Charlie Macdonald would be my guess maybe Leigh Hales chip off the old block and all that:-)
  • Options
    How old was Danny Mills then?
  • Options
    I have asked him on there... doubt ill be gettting a response!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Couldnt imagine lisbie?

Read an interview with Lisbie recently saying him and Di Canio had a fall-out and never spoke to each other while both were at the club.

.....so he's got form ;-)
  • Options
    Probably because Di Canio kept taking the mickey out of Kev by telling everyone the brilliant joke that he was the best finisher he has ever played with...
  • Options
    so the spin after mattcafc came back from teh training ground and reported seeing lisbie and di canio squaring up on the pitch was that that this sort of thing happened all the time. and nothing was made of it.

But yet lisbie now says they never spoke after that.

I think it was mattcafe that reported it.
  • Options
    It would not have been Parker, I recall Scott begging Bright to lend him his car in the dressing room area once!
  • Options
    I dont know why but ive gotten myself into a conversation sticking up for Mark Bright!
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]

I think it was mattcafe that reported it.

Is that where the players go for their pre-match fry up ....?

;o)
  • Options
    Pretty fair reaction to Mark Bright from what I saw of him.

It was a great day when someone of real stature in the game arrived at the club in the (extended) shape of John Barnes.