Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tonight's Game - Kiyan Price

QPR are using tonight's game to honour the memory of their young youth team player, Kiyan Price, who was stabbed to death back in 2006. Today would have been his 18th birthday. Can we all please show the young lad the respect he deserves tonight?

Comments

• Options
    agreed
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Link to the Sky Sports story:Kiyan Price
  • Options
    I'm sure all there will show impeccable respect.

RIP
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'm sure all there will show impeccable respect.

RIP[/quote]

It goes without saying

R.I.P
  • Options
    Jeez, they've not had much luck at QPR, have they ..... not only losing this lad, but remember their young 1st team striker Ray Jones getting killed in a car crash last year.

RIP to both the lads.
  • Options
    will be there and will be honoured in serving a minute silence or a minutes applause for the lad. my thoughts are with his family
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    thought the tribute at half-time (well, the sound of it since were were under the big screen...) was rather moving.

Shame nobody told the bucket collectors for another charity at White City Tube to sling their hooks, they probably denied the trust a few quid. (although the ones at the Tube were moaning that nobody was giving them any cash)
  • Options
    I hope we didn't have any morons who broke the silence.
  • Options
    There was no silence, but his family came onto the pitch and were given a very warm round of applause from all sides of the ground.

The announcer also read out a message of support from Steve Waggott on behalf of the club.