Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***Help Support Charlton Life***

13»

Comments

• Options
    Hey,
    every penny and all that.....................

so, how is the cricket ?..........

;-)
  • Options
    We know you have done the english banker thing and kept loads for yourself! and there is only £150 to split with AFKA, Stanmore and WSS after that!

;o)
  • Options
    £150 eh? Not bad going. That'll pay for a fair few hamsters to keep the servers going!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]£150 eh? Not bad going. That'll pay for a fair few hamsters to keep the servers going!

not really i'm afraid. that is over a 4-month period, has not arrived, and is only really a bit in terms of covering costs.

Anyway, we're digressing now. Thanks to all who have bought via the link, its very much appreciated and it all helps.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]£150 eh? Not bad going. That'll pay for a fair few hamsters to keep the servers going!

not really i'm afraid. that is over a 4-month period, has not arrived, and is only really a bit in terms of covering costs.

Anyway, we're digressing now. Thanks to all who have bought via the link, its very much appreciated and it all helps.

Just get a PayPal account (Or similar) set up & ask people to donate!! Obviously not all will do so, but I'm sure a lot would be willing too. Only takes half of us to do a few quid and your laughing! Unfair on you guys to keep funding.
  • Options
    What CAFCPOLO said!

Set up a paypal - I'm pretty sure you'll cover your costs.

Any spare cash could be invested in a beery & indian night or something - only for those who contribute obviously!

Just a thought
  • Options
    How about getting some web banners/sponsorship?... or is that mentioned earlier on?
  • Options
    recycle mobiles ?
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited May 2009
    BUMP

For those new lifers - Use this to help fund this site!!

Just ordered an Action Replay PS2 Max - Have no idea what it is, but my 10 year old (BDL Junior) insists he needs it to complete Gran Turismo and get the Maclaren F1
  • Options
    Bought a couple of "Simpsons" DVDs & a book last week.
    Hope that helps......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BDLBDL
    edited October 2009
    Bumped - ADMIN - Time to make Sticky again after the site crashed for a lot of us today.

For all those newbies - Danny and Adam shell out a shed load of cash to keep this site going.

There are other sites dedicated to the Addicks, but this is the best.

Dan/Adam - Time to bring in a membership fee or donation? - Come on guys - lots of us want to help.
  • Options
    And with the postal strike, it's probably a good time to start thinking about doing your Christmas shopping with the aid of the shop link. Although, I agree with BDL that it would be a good idea to add a donate button, as I'm not sure how fast Amazon are at coughing up the dosh they owe.
  • Options
    Trying to use Amazon but no Kitchen & Home. Can this be added please?
  • Options
    Suggest whispering LoOkOut directly - he's more likely to get his attention drawn to it that way.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]There are other sites dedicated to the Addicks, but this is the best
    Who told you that...?
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited November 2009
    I'm not going to take the bait.