Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

People who do the stats

Can you let me know our record since Watford at home last season.Afka cited what he felt was a split at boardroom level for the reason Pards wasn't dismissed after Barnsley.Well Watford away was the game when we had the announcement about the restructuring of the club at a PLC level and I just wondered what the record has been since that date.Obviously the board don't play the matches and can't be held responsible for results on the pitch,I just get a feeling it is not a happy club from the very top to the bottom.

Comments

• Options
    Home or away - make yourself clear man!

Anyway, you've clearly got internet access - look it up yourself!
    ;o)

I don't want to as am already far too depressed!
  • Options
    both mate all the results i think we will see a dismal return i do think we need to be united top to bottom.
  • Options
    Well here's a stat to give you hope, season 2003/04 CPFC in bottom three after 18 games with 18 points. New manager appointed, at end of 46 games 73 points in play offs and subsequently promoted via the play ofs (only to be relegated on the last day of the following season) miracles can happen....Dowie anyone?
  • Options
    lat's do we have the players to give us that sort of return sadly i dont think we have.
  • Options
    NSS therein lies the problem perhaps, whilst the players are an easy target they are only as good as their ability. They were bought in by Pardew and under his management and leadership it just ain't happened hence he rightly got the push. We o seem to be a bit divided on this board as to whether they are good enough or not. For the present we have to hope they are even it is to keep us in this league, I hope it is confidence and organisation that is lacking if that is so then we can have hope.

I recall the dismissal of Dowie followed by Les Reed's first game in charge at Reading away, if there was to be a response then I hoped to see it that day, but didn't. I hope that I do not witness a similar debacle at QPR on Tuesday