Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

One person who is sad...

WSSWSS
edited November 2008 in General Charlton
...is Robbie Elliot according to his Facebook status.

Comments

• Options
    I am a littled pissed at this decision...
  • Options
    you are joking dazzler surely
  • Options
    Can't imagine many players being pleased their manager has been sacked.

Especially as most of the squad was brought by him.

I'm not particularly over the moon over Pardew's exit as I wanted him to do well, but a change is needed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I am a littled pissed at this decision...

pissed? pissed drunk??
  • Options
    but surely your not pissed off by this though BRE.

it had to happen he couldnt even get 4 points from his 3 make or break games.

i kid you not when i say he was told he had 3 games to prove his worth, he couldnt do it at that critical time, the players allowed this to happen, they didnt give a toss about him, the dressing room was split (allegedly), with the majority( i have used that word again) of players not in it, i have been told that by a current player signed by pardew
  • Options
    ...I said til december!
  • Options
    goodman dazzler i was worried there for a min
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]but surely your not pissed off by this though BRE.

it had to happen he couldnt even get 4 points from his 3 make or break games.

i kid you not when i say he was told he had 3 games to prove his worth, he couldnt do it at that critical time, the players allowed this to happen, they didnt give a toss about him, the dressing room was split (allegedly), with the majority( i have used that word again) of players not in it, i have been told that by a current player signed by pardew

As I said a change was needed. And I fully agree with the sacking.

Just a little disappointed as I wanted Pardew to do well with Charlton, he spewed alot of shit, but I don't hate the guy.
  • Options
    i dont hate him mate

i resent him for his complete fooling of me, i resent him for turning my boy against charlton and that a threat for naughty behaviour has become taking him to a home game,i resent him for staying too long,

i think the players hold a hell of a lot of responsibilty for this but mybe their reasons and motives where driven by wanting him removed,
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Yeah my meaning was I am only pissed off as I said December would be when he should go.... they cut me short ;o)