Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

enough of the hoo-haa......

anyone know whether monty's made the team, when's the announcement?

enthusiasm's back, i'm up for a late one.

Comments

• Options
    MCSMCS
    edited November 2006
    is it tonight then?? thought it started tomorrow!
  • Options
    half past midnight start.
  • Options
    but it says friggin friday, oh dont worry just clocked, that is friday! tis been a long day!
  • Options
    Team won't get announced till 8 or 9 tonight, still night time in convict land.

Lucky I've had the new LCD tv installed in the bedroon with a Sky Link! C'MON
  • Options
    i guess you'll be well asleep for start of play then?

gonna have a cheap weekend in and watch as much as i can. let's hope mcgrath doesn't make it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Team won't get announced till 8 or 9 tonight, still night time in convict land.

hope your latest tart likes cricket. :o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]half past midnight start.

I thought it started at one?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: les_says[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Team won't get announced till 8 or 9 tonight, still night time in convict land.

hope your latest tart likes cricket. :o)

haha, you cheeky scamp!
  • Options
    polo, was just going from the bbc site. you may be right.
  • Options
    I dunno really mate...A mate mentionned it was one, but cant see why it would be?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    12.30am according to BBC site. It also says that play starts at 02.30am for the 3rd test!
  • Options
    MCSMCS
    edited November 2006
    check what time the sky programming starts, it will be harf hour after that i reckon!
  • Options
    12.30am for this one as Adelaide is half an hour behind Brisbane and Sydney then obv. Perth is much further west so a much later start.
    But Perth is always good for the last session of the day from 7.30-9.30am
  • Options
    Im off work all this week so will deffo be staying up through the night tonight, not sure about tomorrow though with a four hour drive to Sheffield awaiting.
  • Options
    thats me not watching any of it then!
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Half hour behind? Didnt think it worked like that? Ah well...Half 12 it is, come on you England!
  • Options
    South Australians are an odd bunch hence the decision to have a 1.5 hour time difference and not a 2 hour one....