Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Baby P text

we've had the bnp list on t'intrnet but did anyone else get the text (or email?) naming the people (with address) 'accused' of being involved in this case?

i got it urging me to forward to everyone i know - but wont!
i agree it's disgusting what's happened but how can anyone be sure it's correct info (certainly not me)
even if it is - should we be passing this info around or let the authorities do their job?

discuss ...

Comments

• i have recieved the same text this afternoon names and addresses on it . if in the wrong hands and if the info is incorrect will result in some people being in danger as those that did that vile shit are in jail already.

i hope you do what i did and deleted the thing straight away
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i have recieved the same text this afternoon names and addresses on it . if in the wrong hands and if the info is incorrect will result in some people being in danger as those that did that vile shit are in jail already.

i hope you do what i did and deleted the thing straight away

yes sir - no other option imo
  • edited November 2008
    As much as we all hate to say it sometimes....folk are innocent until proven guilty...pure and simple.
    They are in custody anyway and if found guilty won't be seeing the light of day for many a year...so what's the point.
    The addresses given are 'possibly' those where other family members reside, let's not forget they are almost certainly TOTALLY innocent.
    Understand your feelings 2nd Div.....let justice take it's course mate.
  • there are plenty of facebook groups naming the mother with pictures.

Some of those groups on there tho are just plainly wrong tho and very disturbing to read.