Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

An awful day

I recieve a call from work at 3pm to inform me that my 15 year old daughter has been in a car crash. A mad dash to Bournmouth where i spend time with here, 8.30 all seems well, and after talking to her mum the feeling is that she will be sent home reluctantly i head off home and let her know i will be back tomorrow, as i pull up at home at 10.15 i get another call, the hospital are keeping her in, as she has a fractured neck and will have to have scans in the morning, a cup off strong coffee and now back to Bournmouth

Comments

• Options
    Wish your daughter well mate!
  • Options
    Mate,that is terrible news I truly hope everything is fine.It don't seem 5 mins ago she was a toodler asleep on the sette round my old house while we watched the 94 world cup final.Bring's it home mate they are so precious and will always be our babies.Take care of yourself back down to Bournemouth mate,i'll be thinkin of you and J.

Steve
  • Options
    Shit mate....I truly hope all goes well. I have my two youngest staying with me at the moment and after being apart from them for the last 4 years I treasure every moment. Safe journey and all the best to you all....
  • Options
    Hope tommorrow brings good news mate.
  • Options
    Bloody hell mate...........

Stay strong mate.....

F%ck....

hope tomorrow is a better day...
  • Options
    Thats horrible news. Hope you get some better news tomorrow....
  • Options
    Chin up, don't think the worse mate. Hope she's ok
  • Options
    I echo the sentiments above... All the best.
  • Options
    all the best mate , hope you get some better news today.

keep the board posted on any news
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]all the best mate , hope you get some better news today.

keep the board posted on any news

yeah echo what buckshee is saying here, hope you are ok
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2008
    Fcuk!...
    What Buckshee & MCS said - keep us updated.
  • Options
    Hope she's ok mate.....
  • Options
    Thinking of you all

Stay strong for your family
  • Options
    Sometimes things come out of the blue that just 'rock your world' like a rodeo horse mate....not nice and a real shock.....take it easy mate....I think all will be well in the end. She's got age very much on her side with the healing process....won't be long before she's up and about, just you wait and see.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Good luck m8
  • Options
    Oh shit...I'm sorry to hear that. I wish her well for a speedy recovery. Let us know how she gets on. You'll certainly have plenty of support from this forum.
  • Options
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery
  • Options
    All the best fella
  • Options
    Best wishes to you and your family.
  • Options
    Grim. I wish her well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That is truly awful mate, all the best to your family here's to a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    All the best mate... hope things end up good.
  • Options
    Sorry to read this.

I hope all is well. At least they discovered the fracture before sending her home so she is in the right place to sort it.
  • Options
    Hope all gets better fella...Shes in good hands @ Bournemouth.

Any idea where the accident was?
  • Options
    wishing her a speedy recovery - thinking of u and yours
  • Options
    Hope all is well mate.
  • Options
    Dear All

First and foremost many many thanks for your get well messages to my daughter.Today has proved to me that this website is not just about charlton fans with different opinions but genuine caring people.

My daughter has had a difficult night and has had three scans today to check for breaks as well as head injuries.Thankfully we have had no visits from the doctors, so hopefully no news is good news.

Once again a big heart felt thank you from me and my daughter, and when she is out i will show her the messages that have been posted just to prove we have some of the best fans on the land

Regards

WIWLB
  • Options
    Glad to hear it mate...

Thanks for keeping us up to speed...
  • Options
    Good luck to you are your family my friend! I have a 15 yr old girl and I can't imageing what you are going through
  • Options
    WIWLB

only just seen this mate hope your ok and yor daughter makes a speedy recovery

good luck mate