Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

David Haye last night

MCSMCS
edited November 2008 in Other Football and Sports
Anyone else see the fight last night, i enjoyed it, loved the flailing arms of that monte barrett when he got hit, just like windmilling in all very schoolboy.

Looks like Haye is on for a big money fight against a Klitsko bro, should be entertaining.

Comments

• was very interesting what Vitali was saying afterwards about Lennox being back in training , imagine Haye fighting one of the brothers and lennox the other then both winning , what a unification fight that would be Haye V Lewis
  • [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]was very interesting what Vitali was saying afterwards about Lennox being back in training , imagine Haye fighting one of the brothers and lennox the other then both winning , what a unification fight that would be Haye V Lewis

I would love to see that happen but I just can't imagine it, Lennox is f*cking huge now and last fought over 5 years ago and was lucky to beat Vitali. I think Vitali was hoping a bit too much when he said that.

What a twat Barret was trying to vault the ropes!!

Haye decided enough was enough when Barret clobbered him on the floor
  • MCSMCS
    edited November 2008
    i didnt see that bit buckshhee, but yeah that would be awesome. He'll go a long way that haye boy, i think he has a little something about him.

Also i just saw the arse end of london today news saying something about some goings on to do with security some attacks or something like it and they were keeping everyone in ! Anyone know whats it all about??

oh yeah was going to say about that wally trying to jump the ropes, and stacking, that made me and daisy chuckle lol
  • Just googled what i was saying about the security issue, it was actually someone getting stabbed at the urban music awards at the indigo2 last night!! Nice
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Just googled what i was saying about the security issue, it was actually someone getting stabbed at the urban music awards at the indigo2 last night!! Nice

no comment needed on that really is there
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Just googled what i was saying about the security issue, it was actually someone getting stabbed at the urban music awards at the indigo2 last night!! Nice

Other than there were allegedly guns there as well and no security.
  • at the urban music awards ? next thing there will be trouble at a drum and bass club or the mobo's , well I never
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Just googled what i was saying about the security issue, it was actually someone getting stabbed at the urban music awards at the indigo2 last night!! Nice

Other than there were allegedly guns there as well and no security.

Someone pulls a gun and on a fiver an hour, I'd be off as well ;-)