Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

And they call us geeks / nerds / anoraks

Comments

• I can imagine a load of these types hanging round buying World of Warcraft last night
  • collecting crisp packets and taking photos of bridges is my favourite
  • And the same Matt ov CPFC who is a member on here and was giving it large after the narrow unlucky defeat to Palace in Sept as well as saying on another BBS thread how Charlton fans at Sydenham had brought it on themselves.
  • The "virtual" WWII fighter pilot doesnt like the fact Ive picked up on it......What an utter geek!!
  • Someone should go on there and talk about an extensive belly button fluff collection. What a bunch of lame twats!!!
  • myself and dan are having fun over there.

Come on over it's great.

I still can't get over crisp packets
  • Very lame.....If it wasnt the fact it was Palarse, Id think it was a wind up
  • Nigels ... crisp packet collecting ... lol, you couldn't make it up.

C'mon you crispies !
  • Blimey, what a load of premature ejaculaters! LOL
  • Funny thread....

CD - if I were you I'd ask admin on here to take the pics of your wife (and kid??) off though. You know they're going to go too far with their insults....
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: thecrazyaddick[/cite]Funny thread....

CD - if I were you I'd ask admin on here to take the pics of your wife (and kid??) off though. You know they're going to go too far with their insults....

tbf, he's the one that asked one to start wanking over them.
  • From that thread:
    I like to go and see the goats in Crystal Palace Park every Saturday morning (unless it's pissing it down of course).

Sometimes I even take a freezer bag and fill it with fresh grass because the grass they have in their 'area' looks rank.

I don't know why I like goats so much, I'm not normally such a soft lad, and my girlfriend doesn't understand it either, but I do like watching the wildlife and natural history programmes and, well, sometimes it feels like they feel like they are my own.

Er...

Oh why am I trying to justify myself to you lot anyway!?

Come to my bosom, kid.

Erm.

First, I'd say there is no 'girlfriend'.

Second, he collects grass in freezer bags.

Third, that's a very disturbing final comment...
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan on CPFC[/cite]I know that in Croydon, the Chav capital of the UK, KFC is seen as up market but outside it seen slightly differently. You really should expand your culinary horizons beyond fast food Mat.

Start off slowly, as not to upset your metabolism with any of that foreign muck, and go for a Beefeater perhaps. You'll find it quite posh. They have knifes and forks and everything.

Quality Dan, quality.
  • [cite]Posted By: thecrazyaddick[/cite]Funny thread....

Yep might be a good idea. Not too bothered about the insults but more worried about people who collect crisp packets and fly virtual WW2 Mustangs looking at pictures of my daughter......l..
  • From that thread:
    I like to go and see the goats in Crystal Palace Park every Saturday morning (unless it's pissing it down of course).

Sometimes I even take a freezer bag and fill it with fresh grass because the grass they have in their 'area' looks rank.

I don't know why I like goats so much, I'm not normally such a soft lad, and my girlfriend doesn't understand it either, but I do like watching the wildlife and natural history programmes and, well, sometimes it feels like they feel like they are my own.

Er...

Come to my bosom, kid.

Gumbo???
  • [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: thecrazyaddick[/cite]Funny thread....

Blatant typo Budgie. Stop clutching at straws mate.

This post and in particular Anti-Addicks comment "Shame you don't get online then I can shoot your big mouth out of the sky. If the RAF ever let me near a Typhoon loaded with a 500lb bomb then i'd be using it on a Clownton home game" will now be rolled out every time a Palace fans called a Charlton fan a geek / nerd / anorak etc.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    From that thread:

Er...

Come to my bosom, kid.

Gumbo???

LOL!
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: thecrazyaddick[/cite]Funny thread....

Blatant typo Budgie. Stop clutching at straws mate.

This post and in particular Anti-Addicks comment "Shame you don't get online then I can shoot your big mouth out of the sky. If the RAF ever let me near a Typhoon loaded with a 500lb bomb then i'd be using it on a Clownton home game" will now be rolled out every time a Palace fans called a Charlton fan a geek / nerd / anorak etc.

I dunno, you were advised to amend it, but chose not to. ;)

Anti-addicks comment however was unusual to say the least.
  • Why? Cos the people on that thread would think I was actually inviting them to do what my typo said?

I can see your point TBF.

Youre being kind when you say unusual Budgie.

I've got this picture of him in my head as a 44yr old that still lives with his Mum and only ventures from his bedroom to go to work as a IBM Mainframe Admin. Dressed head to toe in polyester with sandals and socks.....
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]

No! No one ever admitted on a public forum to thinking that did they? That is seriously mad, sad and bad to even think it but to use it as an attempted put down.

BTW Dan, what's with the name? You going all posh on us or are you now a feminist? :- )
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]

No! No one ever admitted on a public forum to thinking that did they? That is seriously mad, sad and bad to even think it but to use it as an attempted put down.

BTW Dan, what's with the name? You going all posh on us or are you now a feminist? :- )

I know. Could you imagine admitting to something quite so nerdy......Im suprised you havent been on there yourself Ben ;)

Que?