Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Help with Bank cash machine statements wanted

edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
I went to my cash point today, and the on screen stated that I had XXXX amount cash available, and a different amount in the account.
Why is there a difference??
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    The cash amount available takes into account any funds which have been earmarked for payment (direct debits, card payments etc) that are due to come out today but will not show on the statement until tomorrow.
  • Options
    The amount available will include any overdraft facility you have but will also allow for any outstanding debit card transactions that the system `is aware of' but not applied to the account as yet.

Hope that makes sense!
  • Options
    Maybe you have a daily limit that you can withdraw so thats whats showing as cash avaliable as opposed to what you have in your account
  • Options
    What the ginger mulletted midfielder said
  • Options
    Also adds any cheques that may not of cleared yet as well. So they're part of your balance but you can't draw on them yet.
  • Options
    Cheers, that would explain everything.
  • Options
    If you whisper to me your bank details and any internet banking passwords, then I would be more that happy to look into it for you .............no charge!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: 1905[/cite]If you whisper to me your bank details and any internet banking passwords, then I would be more that happy to look into it for you .............no charge!!

lol

;o)