Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gus Poyet

Someone just text alan Brazil on talk sport saying it is all over the internet that Gus Poyet is to be our new manager in 3 weeks time????

bollox or truth does anyone know i havent read it any where

Comments

• Options
    i heard something similar earlier this week

But I think it's just because his son plays for one of the youth teams I think and so he has prob been seen at the trainnig ground
  • Options
    I will ask AB now.
  • Options
    seen rumours over last couple of weeks in the press .. but just that, rumours
  • Options
    hmm - interesting point though - He was working alongside Dennis Wise at Swindon....

Dennis Wise worked with Tony Jimenez and Newcastle.....

and Mike Ashley

I wonder if we could be about to follow the Newcastle model....
  • Options
    why would you let AP bring in two or three new loans, currently unidenified, when you were definately going to sack him in three weeks. Rubbish if you ask me.
  • Options
    could be afford GP?

Doubt it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]why would you let AP bring in two or three new loans, currently unidenified, when you were definately going to sack him in three weeks. Rubbish if you ask me.

and the loans are where?
  • Options
    and also pards said if we aint out the bottom 3 by xmas he wont be there.Maybe he has 3 games?
  • Options
    we are out of it now!!
    A club on the move me thinks!!
  • Options
    I'd say Pardew has the till the end of November to turn it around.

Birmingham City A
    Sheffield United H
    Queens Park Rangers A
    Southampton H
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alan Brazil said he had heard Nowt but did say that it just hadnt worked for Mr Pardew so there could be leggs in it he just didnt know.

I found it strange that i hadnt seen anything on here about it other than in the thread about who would people want to replace Mr Pardew if he was to go.

I cant see it myself but you never know.

I am with Ledge

We were told there would be players in by Plymouth, then Brum but if it is going to happen and people be in for Brum then they have left it very late, It is all very conspiracy theory but it does place a question mark on what could be happening
  • Options
    Was Brazil sober?..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]Was Brazil sober?..
    If he was it'd be a f***ing miracle.
  • Options
    I like Poyet, especially as everything he says sounds like badda bing badda bong
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I like Poyet, especially as everything he says sounds like badda bing badda bong

Might make more sense to the players...;-)
  • Options
    Poyet Manager, Dennis Wise Director of Football and a Multi Millionare in the north stand, Stand up if you love Ashley!!! its all falling in to place... ;-)
  • Options
    A great replacement me thinks!
  • Options
    If there was any truth in our board having lined up new manager then surely AP would have gone by now. Its can`t be true. imho
  • Options
    I like Poyet

BUT

if that small excuse for a manager Wall reject comes anywhere near my Charlton I'm off & won't be back until he's gone

I'd rather have Pard's all day long no matter what league he takes us to.................sorry but the man is a bad un!!!!
  • Options
    Poyets not a bad coach.

Plus if it did happen he could use his Uruguayan links to bring back Omar Pouso
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Was listening to Talksport. Didn't Alan Brazil pretty much brush it off as interweb gossip? Has anyone seen the site that says it? And Talksport?! The national radio station that pretty much shut down at 9.30am cos somebody set off the fire alarms by burning toast...
    Has anyone on here considered Andy Hessenthaler as a potential new manager?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Darren[/cite]Has anyone on here considered Andy Hessenthaler as a potential new manager?

What NSS said. If this was the case Id do a Medders and start following rugby instead
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong NSS, I know Pards is better qualified, more experienced, etc. & I hope we get success again with him but if Hessenthaler, on recent results, was a striker rather than a manager would we sign him? The bloke's got a bit of steel. Coaching post maybe? Sorry, I'm going off-thread