Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chris Morgan

Did anyone else see SSN last night and see the elbow that Morgan did. How in gods name was that missed by the ref, his 2 assistants and the 4th official. It was Ben Thatcher Esque. I hope the FA throws the book at the ref and the player. If you or i did that on the high street we could be looking at a jail sentance. Morgan will no doubt be banned but what does that say to us? It made you feel sick to the stomach when u saw the elbow connect, he damm well new what he was doing again ala Thatcher how the hell he had the nerve to protest.

Video of the attack

Comments

• edited November 2008
    He has always been a tbf.
  • Throw the book at him.
  • Warnock- "Looks worse than it is."

Plum.

Sent off! He should have been arrested.
  • edited November 2008
    it wasn't missed though he was booked for it which makes it worse.

He did know
  • Did him on purpose, and Morgan should have the book thrown at him
  • absolute thug...
    ban him for months... he knew he was there
  • Just went to view it and no longer there due to Football League Copyright.
  • Maybe I'm in the minority on this - yes it was bad, and could have been a red, but it didn't look as calculated as Thatcher's to me. Looked more similar to what Shearer did week in, week out, and he never got the book thrown at him...

Hope the lad on the receiving end makes a full recovery.
  • im surprised 3 days on the F.A. have not got involved,yes he was given the yellow but surely they can get involved the referee hasn't had the benefit on replays this was feckin disgusting.
  • The thing that annoyed me the most is this has been hardly mentioned in comparison to the David Norris celebration hoo har.

Morgan according to Simon Davie was throwing the elbows about all game, and then hit the jackpot so to say with Hume.
  • Sponsored links:

• Whilst it wasn't as bad as Thatchers "foul", Thatcher was also booked at the time and the FA charged him at a later date. Why on Earth are they not doing the same in this instance? Don't like players being done retrospectively but there can't be one rule for one and one for another..........
  • video don't work...
  • [cite]Posted By: Afternoon Delight[/cite]Whilst it wasn't as bad as Thatchers "foul", Thatcher was also booked at the time and the FA charged him at a later date. Why on Earth are they not doing the same in this instance? Don't like players being done retrospectively but there can't be one rule for one and one for another..........

Because Chris Morgan is a good honest pro.....

Ben Thatcher has always been branded, maybe fairly, an animal

To be fair to Morgan he never moans when given a real thump, don't make it right though and he should receive the same punishment as Thatcher did