Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

weather today

edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
well, it's two o'clock in Catford and it's chucking it down. Flood warnings anyone?

Comments

• Options
    grimer then grim in the west end..
  • Options
    im hungry.
  • Options
    thoroughly miserable.

Its dark when i get to work in the morning, its dark when i leave, and you get no daylight in my room. Only daylight i get is when i go for the odd ciggie, and it seems to have rained every day for a week.

I'm sure many others who work in offices are in the same boat at the mo, but its really getting to me of late.
  • Options
    Lovely and sunny up here, for once.
  • Options
    I work outside (building industry) .Rained off today ,hence on here....No pay...fed up with getting wet. Grrr
  • Options
    The weather forecast for next week looks fantastic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]thoroughly miserable.

Its dark when i get to work in the morning, its dark when i leave, and you get no daylight in my room. Only daylight i get is when i go for the odd ciggie, and it seems to have rained every day for a week.

I'm sure many others who work in offices are in the same boat at the mo, but its really getting to me of late.

Samesthat. I think I suffer from Seasonal Affective Disorder, SAD, really being wound up by the dark days and rubbish weather.
  • Options
    we are registering daisy today just waiting in manor house now and the weather today is really dampening what should be a great day! Who ever decides what the weather is going to be is a mug!
  • Options
    P*ssing down on the Norfolk riviera
  • Options
    Really looking forward to the drive home at 3oclock. Run the gauntlet of the nigerian cabs drivers in brixton and school run parents.

And any other driver that doesn't look or even think about us bikers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got back in....been out delivering for a few hours as my driver is on his hols.....wet and bloody windy....

Back in the Dungeon now....no windows, just four walls and a door. Thank god Im back off to Oz in 3 weeks time.
  • Options
    tipping down in da10 too. Train broke down this morning so took it as a sign to work from home. Just had a nce cup of coffee looking out over a windswept back garden and a quick glance out the fron has revealed the flooded road, I am hopeful my afternoon will be livened up by a boy racer or two marooned in the middle of a foot deep puddle just up the road.
  • Options
    They really shouldn't put the clocks back for the sake of Scottish farmers or whatever the reason is, we should stay on GMT+1 all year, then we would have a chance of seeing some daylight after work.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]They really shouldn't put the clocks back for the sake of Scottish farmers or whatever the reason is, we should stay on GMT+1 all year, then we would have a chance of seeing some daylight after work.

If you think it's dark down there, you should see it up here! Had to have the lights on all day, and it's not even raining here for a change...
  • Options
    Does it look like the end of the world to anyone else?
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    Cheers Nath
  • Options
    In fact its nice and sunny atm :)
  • Options
    Nice and sunny here in Leyton. :-)
  • Options
    Update:

I'm currently shitting myself in a site cabin, if I die please make sure I'm buried south of the river!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not Sunny in Sunny Sydenham.
  • Options
    Sitting on the 6th floor looking out of the window in Croydon and watching all the Nigels getting soaked, cant stop laughing
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]Sitting on the 6th floor looking out of the window in Croydon and watching all the Nigels getting soaked, cant stop laughing

That's deliberate, saves on showers.
  • Options
    That is some big black cloud
  • Options
    It was sunny 20 mins ago but now thunder, lightening and heavy showers in Greenhithe. It's so dark too!
  • Options
    hammering it down in the city and has been for about an hour now....not looking forward to the walk back to London Bridge if this keeps up..

**nor the flight to Glasgow tomorrow morning**
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]thoroughly miserable.

Blimey AFKA, how depressed were you?! I'm amazed you made it through to summer
  • Options
    sunny 7oaks is no longer sunny....
  • Options
    Flipping piss-istently coming down & I've lost Sky.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Kidbrooke tunnel should cause havoc with the trains