Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Strictly Come Dancing crumpet

edited November 2008 in Not Sports Related
Haven't been watching this over the weeks, but now I wish I had.

That bird dancing with Austin Healey could have some. WALLOP!!!

Plenty of other fit biff on there too. Yum.

Comments

• Options
    Behave, Offy .......(!)

;o)
  • Options
    fit biff???!!! lol off it
  • Options
    Perhaps it should be renamed "Strictly Cum Dancing".....:o)
  • Options
    jeesus bing it is only 07.54

LOL
  • Options
    too right Offy one of the best reality programmes out there because those celebs have to graft big time.

As for the birds there are some crackers on there.
  • Options
    My fav is Kristina, the one lumbered with John Sargeant. Not the prettiest of them but she was described the other day as looking like she should be kept in a cage and only unleashed for a couple of hours a week...ggggrrrr.
  • Options
    Flavia Cacace for me.. make sure AFKA dont see this thread.. ;-)
  • Options
    Castle's partner is a sort Ola something
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Castle's partner is a sort Ola something

They always make sure she is wearing very little much to my enjoyment when the mrs and my girls grab the remote
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm rather partial to Jody Kidd.....think Id best bring a ladder....
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]I'm rather partial to Jody Kidd.....think Id best bring a ladder....

Can't be having her Tel! The Miss Piggy jibes are so close its uncanny.
  • Options
    She can stand in a six inch deep ditch for me any day
    ;-)
  • Options
    Ola, stunning looking woman

Better than a Wii fit
  • Options
    my mate lives next door to one of the married couple.....lucky sod for the girl not the bloke i may add..
  • Options
    Basically, any of the women dancers that end in 'a'.

Plus Erin
  • Options
    Better hope that Edwina (Currie) dont start then AFKA
  • Options
    I've started to watch Strictly a bit more as the wife is an avid fan. I can't believe Cherie Lunghi got voted off. How John Sergeant has got this far, I don't know. Cherie is absolutely stunning, and she can dance which is what the show is about I suppose.
  • Options
    Think it is great that Sergeant keeps subverting the whole thing with his pleas for votes and that the judges and contestents are getting more and more annoyed. "please vote for the dancing" said one of them last night. So funny that the public are subverting it.

It's celebrity opportunity knocks meets Sunday Night at the London Palladium. Great if you like that sort of thing, good family entertainment (even if Rachel Stevens' routine was a bit XXX)

Personally I like it all apart from the singing, the dancing and the interviews/film clips with the celebs ; -)
  • Options
    I've got a feeling that if John Sargeant keeps getting through he might fall on his sword....

After last night's double act between Brucie & Anton, does anybody else think Anton's being groomed to take over next year? He's on several shows and is now presenting his own cookery competition show too..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Come on lads, Rachel (Lovleyness) Stevens is clearly the best come dancing girl ever.
  • Options
    Stevens!! whoa!

My boss came in this morning, and proclaimed this to be a memory wank bank special!! He wasn't arf wrong!! Check her out!!
  • Options
    Reminds me of this cartoon...

496592585_51ded61bcd.jpg
  • Options
    Ah she is beautiful!

Youtube is blocked at work..... stupid firewall!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I've got a feeling that if John Sargeant keeps getting through he might fall on his sword.....

Sargeant quits

...and for my next trick, tonight's winning lottery numbers ;-p
  • Options
    D'oh!
    Just seen the "newsflash" thread.
  • Options
    I am of course forced to watch this or vacate the living room, however it is much harder to watch now the two russian birds have gone...

;)
  • Options
    Who is that Hollins fella dancing with i was in the middle of the line turn that shite off when up popped this proper fit sort
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Who is that Hollins fella dancing with i was in the middle of the line turn that shite off when up popped this proper fit sort

That'll be Ola. She was very modest this week - normally wears far fewer clothes...

Got you hooked now, eh? ;-)
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Aliona Vilani

and

Lilya Kopylova

both sadly no longer in the running...

I am sure they make them wear very little the first couple of shows just to get you hooked

: D