Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live - Match reviewer

BDLBDL
edited November 2008 in General Charlton
Tried to get Oggy to come on tonight, but I think he's all "pastied" out.

So anyone else on here who went fancy doing a quick spot after 6 tonight?

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Tried to get Oggy to come on tonight, but I think he's all "pastied" out.

So anyone else on here who went fancy doing a quick spot after 6 tonight?

I'm just blobbed in front of my laptop unable to think ........ and my head hurts and I'm never going to drink again

;o)
  • Options
    Dave I can never seem to get Charlton Live on the internet are you doing pod casts yet?
  • Options
    Sorry Kap, the technical boffins at Sunrise always seem to take the site down on a Sunday night. Let's hope that if it is sold (Could be our last show this week) the new owners invest in streaming a bit better!

Poor old Oggy has the mother of all hangovers, so we'll probably refer to his match report.

Matt (Wright) usually records the show and puts it up on the OS every Tuesday.
  • Options
    cheers, sorry to hear it maybe the last - just as the revival and winning streak to the end of the season is about to start.
  • Options
    Both KB and I have discussed what we should do if the station does close. Between us we do the kit and technology to continue as an internet based station, so there's hope if it does go Pete Tong.

Last rumours we heard were that Steve Penk (yes, Steve Penk wind-up merchant) and Mike Read (No not the one in Eastenders - he's dead, the one who wrote that dodgy musical that folded and looks a little bit like Cliff) were sniffing around.

Who knows? We shall find out on Friday I suspect.
  • Options
    Me and the missus were only talking the weekend about what on earth happened to Steve Penk he was on everything for a while
  • Options
    Bought the Revolution in Oldham and was said to be actively seeking to purchase a station in the South East. Allegedly the only way he was going to get a gig!
  • Options
    By the way Dave, I listen on the OS during the week - want to congratulate you all on an excellent show. Oodles better that Charlton Chat.
  • Options
    Cheers CA! We're not in competition though. They did a great job with limited resources.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite] We're not in competition though. They did a great job with limited resources.

You'll get splinters on your arse sitting on that fence dave !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]We're not in competition though. They did a great job with limited resources.

You'll get splinters on your arse sitting on that fence dave !!

Bloody painful too! (Smiley thingy!)